My She Devil

(Y/n)'s POV

The Fairy Tail guild, a place full of excitement, adventure, and hourly brawls. Yeah, that last one is it's most notable addition, most of them being caused by one of it's local dragonslayers.

I had been a member of Fairy Tail for a little over a year now. During my time here it's been mostly 3 things. Fights, noise, and booze....however, there was 1 thing that caught my eye. A beautiful girl with long, white hair and blue eyes that shined like stars on a crystal blue lake. Her name was Mirajane, or Mira for short.

Mira was basically Fairy Tail's cover girl, but aside from that, she was a model for Sorcerer Weekly for a while, and how could she not get the job, she's gorgeous

Anyway, it was just another ordinary day in the guild, Grey was walking around in his underwear, Cana was busy getting wasted, and Natsu was stuffing he's cheeks with food like a squirrel storing nuts for winter. As for me, I was just sitting over by the bar with my head on the counter.

The last quest I went on was a real doozie, so I came back to the guild exhausted.

???: hi (y/n).

I looked up and saw Mira looking down at me with my head on the counter with that beautiful smile of hers. I smiled back.

(Y/n): oh, hey Mira.

Mira: how'd that last quest go.

(Y/n): it was absolutely brutal. There were like 30 dark wizards and I just barley beat them all.

Mira: you're not hurt, are you?

(Y/n): na, just really tired.

Mira: do you want me to make you something?

(Y/n): that would be nice, thank you.

With one last smile she went off into the back.

???: hahaha, that's so cute.

I looked over and saw Cana with her face all red. She was clearly drunk.

(Y/n): what're you talking about, Cana?

Cana: oh, don't play dumb with me. I've seen the way you look at Mira. You two look so adorable together.

Cana began poking my cheek and laughing. I just grabbed her wrist and sighed.

(Y/n): Cana, you're drunk.

Cana: you're in love.

(Y/n): so what if I am? It's none of your business anyway.

Cana: come on, lover boy. Just admit it, the two of you are so cute together that it makes me wanna throw up.

(Y/n): well, if you don't stop the drinking now you just might.

Just then Mira came back with a cup of tea on a saucer. She set it down in front of me.

(Y/n): thanks Mira.