Chapter One

It was dark and I was walking home when I saw two red dots on the left side of me looking at me. I stop walking and look at it when I blinked it got closer to me.

"Who's there, say something?" I say looking at the two red dots that looked like eyes. The eyes disappeared and I stepped back feeling hot breath on my neck. I started to run not paying attention to where I was going and I ended up at a dead-end. I could hear footsteps coming so I started to step back when I feel someone grab me.

"Can't wait to see you baby girl." He said letting me go.

"Wake up Kendall!" My little brother said jumping on my bed with me being crushed. I groan waking up and pulling him down with me.

"Okay, I'll get up, just give me a sec Jacob." I said letting him go and sitting up stretching. I get off my bed and head to the bathroom turning on the shower waiting for the water to get warmer.

I live with my mom and my brother. He's 10 and I love him to death. He is very caring and sooo adorable, I hope he doesn't change when he gets older. I don't want him to turn out like our father. Our father cheated on my mom when Jacob was 1, The girl he cheated on my mom with then played him after that. He tried to come back into the family but my mom kicked him to the curb. We haven't seen him since. I get out of the shower and walk to my room getting ready for school. I grab my bag and walk downstairs to the dining room. I sat down thinking about my dream. What did he mean he can't wait to see me? His voice sounded so familiar. Am I going to have the same dream again tonight? Why did I have that dream in the first pla-

"Kendall!" My thoughts get cut off by mom sitting down in front of me with a plate in front of me.

"Yea mom." I say looking at her and she has a worried look on her face.

"Are you okay sweetie, you're not acting like yourself this morning?" She asks reaching for my hand and I reach for hers.

"Yea I'm okay. I just had this really weird dream that didn't finish and I'm just thinking about it, that's all mom." I say to her with a forced smile. It's morning, what do you think was wrong with me.

"Okay just eat head out for school okay sweetie." She says getting up to check on my brother. I begin to eat when my phone rings.

"Unknown...who is calling me?" I look at my phone and just ignore it."It won't call again, It's just a spam."The ringing stops and I wait for a few seconds to see if it'll call again. Nothing...as I thought. I get up putting my plate in the kitchen then walk to the door with my bag. "Bye mom, bye bro." I say walking outside and I hear them say bye back as I close the door. My school was about 20 minutes away by walking. It's a good way to clear my head before I get to school. I pull out my phone putting in my earbuds playing music as I walk.

20 Minutes later

I arrive at school and walk to my locker opening it. I get out my books and put them inside as I see a guy in the corner of my left eye. I turn my head to look at him and my eyes widen not believing who I was seeing. Cole Anderson! I blink my eyes three times to make sure I wasn't dreaming again. Cole smirks and leans in closer to me and whispers.

"I can finally see you baby girl." He whispers and my eyes widen.

"That voice." I say as Cole leans back smirking. I knew that voice sounded familiar. He pulls me closer to him causing me to close my locker. He wraps his arms around my waist making me blush a little. I look around us and see girls giving me ugly looks. Ah, this is embarrassing.

"What are you doing after school today baby girl?" Cole asks me as we look into the eyes of each other. His eyes were lighting blue and they captured me in them. "Baby girl." Cole says smirking as I blink my eyes bringing me back to reality.