-On the outside always looking in-

Cyrus was sitting at his old beaten up desk that he has had since he was little, it hasn't moved from where it was first put since it was brand new, the desk sits against the wall beside to his bed, his window is in front of the desk so he can watch the sunset while he does his homework, cyrus is constantly doing homework, he is most know for being the school nerd, he gets asked by the meat headed jocks if he will do there homework for them, Cyrus being the person he is, he is too kind to say know or is he just to scared cause they are twice the size of lanky, skinny Cyrus, let's go with both. Cyrus comes up with scenarios in his head that one day he will stand up to the bullies and then be one of the populars because he stood up for himself, but Cyrus knows that will never happen.

But Cyrus is lucky he's not alone at school, he has his to girl-best friends, Buffy and Andi, but they both have boyfriends so Cyrus is always 5th wheeling when it comes to 'hanging out', that so called gathering used to be fun, just the three of them not worrying about boys and enjoying life, now 'hanging out' is all about, "aww", "babe", "honey" or that typical "no you hang up", if Cyrus knew 'hanging out' would turn out like this he would have left a LONG time ago but now he is stuck in the middle of two relation ships that make him feel more single than her already is, Cyrus needs to find a boyfriend very quickly.