Intro

Okay, hello to everyone reading, this is a crossover au about Ben Tennyson in the bnha universe. Where Ben and Mina Ashido actually like each other and get together, the reason for this, my good friend had a dream of the two universes so he will soon write a story about it, it is actually in the works, but he made a panel of these two beautiful characters, where they are having a staring contest.

 I thought it was really cute and I actually started shipping them just, because of that lol. I am a multishipper, I'm not trying to invalidate ships, also please no hating on this, it's just my opinion. 

I will also not stand for toxic and hateful people so please none of that. I personally don't ship Mina with anyone from bnha.  

I will try to post every other day and if not i will try every week, please bare with me, I just started up school again so I don't really know my schedule and it's a new school.

This also isn't supposed to be something too long or long at all, it is supposed to be really short, just cute dates and stuff, there will no smut, it will just be cute fluffy things, I might run out of ideas so if you have any, type them in the comments or private message me on here. 

Also I haven't written in bit, because I recently moved and I haven't been motivated, so I'm sorry if it isn't as good,  that is why.

I also have plenty of ideas for stories I just need the time and motivation, I also have plans for more fanfics.