I Do~ Lana P.O.V

"You may now hug the bride!" Isabelle proclaimed and cheered. I smiled and pulled Chloe toward me, embracing her in a hug. She laughed and smiled. I then gracefully picked her up and turned toward Maddy the photographer. She snapped some pictures, then I set Chloe down. "Best wedding ever!" Chloe smiled. I agreed. "I love you sweetie!" I joked to Chloe. "I love you too honey!!" She said back and hugged me tight. David threw flower petals into the air. "Chloe, I couldn't be more happier than to stand here with you today!" I told her. "I couldn't agree more!" She said back. I embraced her in a final hug.

Later that day, Chloe and I met in the hallway, shortly before class was about to end. I was pondering a question in my head since the beginning of school and just had to tell her. "Chloe.." I asked. She turned toward me. "Yea?"
"What do you think our future will be like together?"
"Well, I imagine us living by the beach with 1 orphan child! Oh and a puppy!! Maybe TWO puppies!!!" She squealed. "What do you imagine?" She asked me. "Well...i don't know actually." I replied. "Come on! Tell me what you think!" She nudged my shoulder. I thought about it, but couldn't answer. I couldn't imagine a future with Chloe...