The elephant in the room

prolouge (Lexi's pov)

" Lexi ! Come on were gonna be late!" my best friend Hannah yelled at me. 

"ugghh! Calm down Hannah we'll be fine. God.""Here Lex go put this on" Hannah said handing me a black mini skirt and tight white t-shirt, and black high tops. "and turn the curling iron on""o.k!!!!!" she means well but she can be kind of a... well, bossy is a nicer way to say it.

We walked out of my house and up to Hannah's new red convertable that she got for her 16th birthday. I hopped in and we headed to North Westman high school. We were both sophmores this year and we have most classes together. In all 8 periods we have 6 of them together. We both have math, then science, then social studdies, then wrighting. We have lunch then i have life managment while Hannah has a free period.  i then have a free period and she has geometry, both of us have p.e together and end with drama.

"hey were should we park" i stopped thinking focused on what she was asking."uuummmm, over there" i said pointing to an open spot in front of the school. We jumped out and she locked the car. All of a sudden a tall brown haired Alex came and swept Hannah into a kiss. "see u in class Han" She waved her hand at me, our signal to each other to leave. "Fine i get it." i said teasingly.

I walked into life management, said good morning to Mrs. Lockheart and quickly went to the back of the room were I sit. No one sits in the back witch is exactly why i sit back here. I'm not really a people person, Hannah is the only person I like to talk to and hang out with.

"o.k class please turn to page three twenty si...""um sorry i'm late. i just got here. "oh yes take a seat next to Lexi back there." "WHAT!" i exclaimed a bit to loudly letting my long blonde curls fall over my face.  I looked up and he was looking at me with his hand out " hi i'm Jake." should i shake his hand. i don't know. He seems nice. Oh My God look at his hair, its perfectly blonde, and his beutiful blue eyes like oceans. " I'm Lexi, nice to meet you." All at once i felt a shock of electricity surge through my body and felt Jake pull away imedietly. 

                                                                           * Jakes POV*

The rest of the day I only thought about Lexi and how we had the spark. I couldn't have found my mate yet. And if i have screw you magic bond. I'm only 16 i don't want one girl for the rest of my life. Ugghhh.... I hate being a werewolf.

*Lexi's POV*