Colleen

----Colleens pov----
Friday night Colleens was watching YouTube videos of her greatest friends. Ricky,josh,andLilly. She called Lilly to see if she wanted to hang out but it went straight to voicemail. So she called Ricky. He said he will be over in 30 minutes.
----30 Minutes later----
Ring ring
"Hi Ricky" said Colleen.
Hi is it ok that I brought josh? Ricky said
Yes. She said blushing.
They walked in and they just talked and watched some tv for a while. It was now 9:30 and they were bored out of there minds.
Why don't we go to stores and be annoying? Ricky asked.
Sure they agreed.

After the 25th store the 26th called the cops. They had to hid some place but where? So they just ran. They turned a corner and hid behind a dumpster. The cops ran right pasted them. They stayed there for a extra 5 minutes to be safe. They got out and ran home. It was now 1:29 and they were tired.
Go head and stay in the spare room tonight. Colleen said
That night Colleen got up to go to the bathroom. She pasted the spare room and saw josh was still up. He didn't notice her and she was happy. She probably looked gross.
----Morning----
Colleen woke up to the smell of eggs and toast. Her favorite. Josh was at the table and Ricky was still cooking.
Morning. Ricky said
Morning she replied.
(Colleen has a small crush on josh)
Ricky said I have to go get gas in my car so I'll be back.
After Ricky left Colleen got in the shower and josh went on his phone. He never told her he has a vlogging channel because he thought she would think it's lame. He pulled out his phone and vlogged until she got out. She saw him vlogging and thought it was cute.

Ricky came back and josh and him left. Colleen went and searched for Josh's vlog channel. She found it and watched every single video. He talked about his crush a lot and she hopped it was her. After a little while she got a text from Ricky that said I always end loved you.......