forky

my first english story.. first. i'm really really sorry because my english was not good as hell . second. please enjoy.
thank you:)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ꜰᴏʀᴋʏ | ʟᴇᴇᴏɴ
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Dongju pouted, his annoyance and anger mixed because of the human figure who was staring at him.

It's Geonhak. His boyfriend, he keep apologizing to him because he almost destroyed something that Dongju just made. Yes, it was Forky.

Plastic forks decorated with eyes, legs and hands, which someone bought for him while on a trip to Disney . His Hyung ,Youngjo and Hwanwoong.

Youngjo give it to him because Youngjo know that Dongju love Disney and doesnt have forky for the collection. So Hwanwoong said to Youngjo for that.

And yesterday Dongju decided to make it, but his boyfriend even bothered him and almost let go of forky's eyes and legs that almost fell.

Dongju was hit Geonhak many times.

"Oh come on, Dongju i was so sorry about yesterday, don't mad at me again.."

Dongju didn't respond.

"Juju-yaa, i'm so sorry, i can buy it to you again"

"But it was from Youngjo and Hwanwoong-hyung...."

"Let's remake then?" Actually ,forky its fine guys, he is...yeap! the body is still complete, Dongju that fixed the part that was about to fall off.

Dongju started staring at Geonhak, "Don't lie .."

"have I been?" Dongju nodded,made Geonhak chuckled.

"Many timee.."

"I'm sorry" Dongju rotated his eyes then said.. "Stop apologizing I'm tired of hearing it."

"Then why we don't buy your favorite things or something that you want? i'll pay for it"

"Why?"

"Because i almost broke forky.."

Oh.... i thought you want go for the date..

"As well as the date I promised to you but i always forget it, how about that?"

His eyes sparkled, they rarely date together. That's because Dongmyeong always comes along and asks for double dates.

"You are the one who gonna buy everything for me right?" Then Geonhak nodded. "I will, and i promise" Geonhak said.

"then I will not bring my wallet"
Dongju stood up, "Let's go! buy me everything !!"

Now Geonhak stood up as well, before Dongju could walk further, Geonhak held him back.

"But ..." Dongju stopped and looked at the elder, staring with a questioning look. "..You have to stay tonight until tomorrow morning", ah, the thing that Dongju hates the most ... stays in Geonhak's apartment until tomorrow without his blanket? will not happen!