Meet the Mittals

A big mansion is shown from the aerial view. Then the screen shifts inside the mansion where we can see a lady of early 50s bustling around the hall. She is shouting in her top throat "where are you all? How long will you all take to get ready? Its 7am already. Raichands will be waiting for us. I woke up at 5am today and made all the arrangements single-handed, still I am able to get read fast. Suddenly someone walked from behind and wrapped his arms around her. "Why are you taking so much tension dear?It don't suit your face at all. I don't like this tension on my suman's face.She glared at him unbelievably. PK replies instantly "Oh please don't burn me with your captivating eyes dear" His lines instantly brought smile on her face. She hides her blush and hits him playfully. "Have some shame ! we are going to see bride for our son today. Stop your romantic side and behave like a responsible father.He folds his hands together and says "As per your wish madam"Suman couldn't control his laughter seeing his gesture and laughs out loudly which eventually brings smile on PK's smile. Both are laughing looking at each other. Their intimate moments are disturbed by PK's younger sister Chandha. She cleared her throat to get some attention which leaves the two embarrassed and parted away. Chandha teases "Bhabhi aren't we getting late for the event?" Suman diverts the topic " Chandha stop pulling my legs and tell me where are Jay and Sonali. Before Chandha replies a voice grabbed their attention "We are here" Sonali and Jay came down dressed up dashing in traditional outfits.Suman moved towards Sonali and put kajal on her ear's back not to cast an evil eye on her. Jay pouts seeing their special bond. He said "Its not fair at all. Why Sonali is always special to you? Suman pulled his cheeks and said " Don't be jealous even u are looking like groom today.Let me apply kajal on you too". Chandha says "Enough of your drama jay we are getting late" Suman got alerted and ask Jay to bring his brother down fastly. Jay rushes upstairs and knocks on the door "Bhaiya open the door. Everyone is waiting for you" yet he didn't any response from the other side. Jay knocked twice and become suspicious about silence. He barged in without waiting any longer.He is left numb with the scene in front of him. His dearly brother is sleeping soundly still without knowing the situation going on downstairs. Jay immediately rushed towards him and wakes him up. "Bhaiya open ur eyes. Its 7am already. Get up and get ready fast" He in a half sleep mode "Hey Jay whats the big deal its 7am only which means its early morning. Stop annoying me Jay" He pulled his blanket and went back to his sleepy mode. In the meantime Suman shouted "Jay how long will you take to bring your brother down" The voice jerked Jay and literally put him in critical situation. He don't know how to handle it and immediately rushed towards bathroom. Within few seconds "His brother woke up fully drenched screaming at Jay annoyance. Jay closed his eyes in fear and blurts out quickly "Bhaiya today we are going to meet bhabi's family. Everyone is ready already and waiting for your presence impatiently" He hits his head  disappointed saying "Oh shit how can I forgot this she is gonna kill me if i didn't reach on time "Jay chuckles hearing his comment and teases him "Bhaiya! scared of bhabi even before marriage warrey wow" He pushes him and rushes towards washroom. He got ready in 15mins and came down stairs with Jay. Suman is about to say something but chandha diverted the topic saying "Chalo the groom is here we can leave" PK smiles seeing Chandha's smartness else Suman would have started her lecture by then.Within half an hour Mittals have reached Raichand's place. They are greeted well by bride's family. Actually Mittals and Raichands are business partners. They have been together for years long.The marriage proposal brought them more closer. Both the families are extremely glad with the new strong relationship that bindes two families together.Will this marriage bring them closer or broke them apart? Lets find out in the upcoming chapters. In the meantime Keep guessing the bride and groom..