Chapter 1: Tati strikes Back

Jeffree was curled up in his comfy €3000 dollar comforter. He tossed and turned for a few minutes, euphoric in his most perfect of dreams. In his dream, James Charles was a donkey - and Jeffree was taunting him with a carrot. It was perfect!

When he opened his eyes, the bed no longer felt warm. Ah. That was right. He and Nate had broken up because Nate had wanted to eat his dog delicious. His other dogs, world domination and dildo, destruction, death and deleted tweets were all fast asleep outside somewhere. Jeffree didn't care where; as long as they were safe all was fine - because Nate had, in fact, succeeded in eating his dog delicious. When he had finished he even said, "her name suits... suited her perfectly!"

Jeffree was distraught. He cried and cried for hours; he was in a dark place. He sat up and looked around. His Gucci and Prada bags were all scattered around the floor... but, something wasn't right. The window was slightly open, and a floorboard was creaking. Stood at the doorway was...

Tati Westbrook! His enemy, second best to James Charles! He had taken down James not too long ago, and it brought a smirk to his lips. Tati was smirking herself.

"Hello, Jafar." She said, her sickly attention seeking voice filling his ears.

"Die, how are ya?" He responded snidely. "Why are you in my mansion, demon? I thought Shane was outside patrolling. He had a conspiracy theory that you would be coming."

"You see Jeffree," Tati said. "You should really check twitter. I don't think people are very happy with you." She smiled again, a sickly one at that.

Jeffree almost threw up. "Get out demon! You're going to put me back in my dark place!"

Tati laughed, pure joy alight like a flame in her eyes. "After you check twitter... you'll be back there alright. Good luck Jeffree. Though, something tells me you won't be needing it anymore. Bye now!" With that, she scurried to the window and leaped out.

He jumped out of bed and quickly peered over his windowsill. "What the-" he shook his head, remembering that Tati was, after all, crazy. "You crazy bitch!"

He wanted to see her face, but she was gone. Oh well. At least he got the last word. Jeffree pulled out his phone, because although he didn't believe her; it was if something had possessed him. 'Check Twitter' she had said.

He opened that tiny singing bird and was shocked to see what was trending in big, bold letters. #jeffreestariscanceled.

Jeffree almost dropped his phone, his eyes widening, his mouth wide. "Oh my god!" He exclaimed. "I'm cancelled?"

And then Jeffree turned off his phone and went back to sleep, because mental heath is his top priority - and all the hate and negativity would hurt his feelings.

"Goodnight Jeffree. Don't let the crabs bite." He heard Tati laughing in the distance as the world around him turned black.

🌟 🌟 🌟

JEFFREE STAR: A DARK PLACE