@ Work

Chapter 1 @Work

Niall's POV

"oh nice to be back Home!" i said while giving my mom a hug.

"it sure is?!" said Greg.

"How long are you staying again? honey?" My mother questioned me.

"Well i think it's over a month" i looked at my mom she havent changed, and it seems like been forever since a last saw her.

"Well welcome home..."said Greg.

3 of us went to Nando's and had a dinner. With Greg's car.

It kind of irritates me how i can't get out of the house without asking him to drive me or get a cab. Which is not an option. I need to get a car.

*In the Morning*

I went to the nearest car dealer ship which is Toyota. I mean there fine i guess. I'm not a car fan. So it's whatever...

"Hey how can we help you?" A middle aged mad asked in British Accent.

"Hi, i was just looking around for a car" i said now pulling my sunglasses and putting them on my head.

"Well you sure came to the right place!" he said excitedly.

Were dealers always this much cheerful?

And at that moment someone caught my attention. It looked like she was doing homework? Well she had a long loose curly hair, slightly tan. She had a jeans with a Abercrombie tank top and high heels.

“So what kind of a car are you looking for?”

~~~~~

So I picked a small car called Camry, it’s fine as long as I can move around. Not that I have that much places to go!

I’m supposed to fill the document’s by tomorrow and to my payments.

Suddenly it started raining

“Shit!” I swore pulling on my hoodie, I in the other hand wasn’t even half way to my house.

And at that moment car stopped by I looked at it. And guess what I was pretty sure it was the car I just picked at the dealers.

The door swung open and at that moment the girl that I saw was sitting in the car.

“Hey, Get in?” she said is she for real?

Emily’s POV

 Typicall Thursday at work. Toyota. Well i technically don't work here, but since my dad owns the dealer ship. I basically spent my whole childhood and until now. I know more about cars then boys or even music.

Well today i ran off from there, test driving a Camry(I like to call it test driving, using my opportunities). And it was raining really heavy in Mullingar today. I saw a guy walking on the streets alone he had a sunglasses? 

I stopped by him.

"Hey,Get in!' i said. looking at the boy, he had a blonde hair.

"What?" he asked me, thinking about something

"Get in?! do you wanna freeze to death?It raining" i asked him while rolling my eyes. Good Job Emily. Great first impression you made right there!

He got in. He was shuddering from the cold. I turned to heater on a little bit. And faced him.

“Where were you going?” I asked him not knowing how to start a conversation.

“Eerrr.;. home I guess…” he said not really sure.