under the tree

Under the

               Tree

      Myriel Roussel Soleil

       A note from the author

Hey! In case you’ll read this,I hope that you’ll enjoy it from the beginning until the last. I can only promise you that ,especially for those who’s still teenager like me,you can relate your self experience as you read this story. I won't promise but I'll do my best to make happy when you read this.

xoxo,

lei :)

                                                                                           I

There is nothing in the world that is more special than having a sweet summer with a boy who’s got everything except for one thing , lovelife I mean serious lovelife . I still can’t imagine how in the world I met him and why him ? Well after what happened in my last summer I have figured out why for so many boys in the world a boy named Trevor Mcgrey is the one who came to change my usual summer the most memorable summer of my whole life.

I am Sophie Hamscherton 16 years old and a future senior highschool student. I’ve been living here in San Diego,CA for 14 years but I still haven’t found Mr.Right only Mr.Maybe and it’s not enough to complete my dull life. Well I know It’s good to have such understanding and sweet parents like my mom and dad,John and Maulie,who’s for being so good parents to me I think they can already be awarded in Kid’s Choice award for being the most wonderful parents in the world for me. It’s a colorful life to have such kind of parents but it’s going to be more colorful if only I had a boyfriend. The only problem is that I can’t afford to look very beautiful because I look like mentally insane and nerd like Einstein and I really believed that there is a guy who can love me for what and who I am but I was definitely wrong. Beautiful girls are the ones boys want like my crush before in school,Paul Jersen,Murray highschool institute’s football star player. He never noticed me all because of Andrea Murray. Andrea is the daughter of the owner of MHSI , short for Murray highschool institute. She is MS.POPULAR and soon-to-be Captain cheerleader of the squad. She’s not a bad person but still I don’t like her besides she’s still the reason why Paul didn’t even bother noticed and that’s why he did that kind of embarrassment to me during our JS Prom.

“Hey.” A voice from a girl behind me said. I turned around to see who that was and to my surprise it was my only bff “Oh Blair you almost scared me!”I  said as I  felt my heart raced in terror. My bff’s  fullname is Blair Hensy,she was my best friend ever since my life as teenager began.”Don’t tell me you still like Paul after what he did to you in our prom night.” Hideously laughing as she said it. Gosh! I thought. How can someone like me forgot such kind of embarrassment he has done to me after all the good things I showed him.”Hmp! I hope he’s gonna get his worst karma a person have never imagined.” Looking straight to Paul as I cursed him. Well,well,well as they say, Be careful of what you wish for,’coz it might just come true and yes indeed it all came true. In a split of a moment , he slipped on the floor and bumped his head into the locker. People around began to laugh at him and Andrea can’t stand the embarrassment of her boyfriend anymore so she decided to just walk away without him. “Hey Andy ! you can’t just leave me here.” Paul shouted at her but it seemed like she didn’t hear a thing. Seeing him     so embarrassed like that is like my unplanned revenge on him. Sweet revenge is what I really want for him but it looks like destiny has really planned this moment for me and I like it.  As they say , What goes around comes around and I think it’ll just be fine if I don’t be affected by him anymore so that I’ll live normally and peacefully again. There’s still a lot guys out there that are better than Paul , the one who’s not going to use me for something and throw me away when I’m not needed anymore. Maybe summer will help me find the guy I’ve been waiting for my whole life and maybe this time I’ll try to transform myself physically. Who knows !