The Beginning

My name is kaylee and it all started when I was in 9th grade I was in my lit class. I was always being picked on by people when I had never done anything to them. So I ignored them and pretended to laugh even though it always hurt my feelings. I went to class and dreaded every second of it cause those kids was gonna make fun of me again but, their was one kid in particular who I hated never did like him I thought he was rude and perverted. Of course he made fun of me like usual calling me names such as weirdo and and freak but I ignored him cause eventually he would quit, sometimes he was nice to me and made me laugh but that was more rare than me finding my love. I tried to find someone who would protect me take care of me but it seemed that every place I looked it was always empty, I never gave up but I wanted to because I couldn't find that special bond I was looking for. I was desperate for the love the special someone could give me so I kept looking. I was on the lookout for my partner and I was gonna find him. I met this guy named chad and he was so nice to me we were together for 9 months before he rudely ended what we had I thought it was love but I was wrong it wasn't love for him at all it was just lust. So I went on about it for awhile not trying to look for anyone cause my heart was broken. I thought that one day I would find my partner and we would be together forever and no matter what everyone said we wouldn't care and we would go on with our relationship cause we loved each other. But that day never came in 9th grade sadly I was alone and still looking for the one I could call my own.