part 1

Nobody's POV

Kuroo is planning on going to a party tonight with his best friend Bokuto, Kuroo realized that he didn't have a lot of time left before Bokuto came to pick him up "shit I have to hurry it's getting late..." he dressed up and sprayed his favorite Cologne perfume and there he was ready to go and just in time Bokuto was outside with his car waiting. "Hey man you look good! Nohomo bro" Bokuto said with a huge smile on his face "You too man now shut up and drive"

A/N
I mean who wouldn't think that Kuroo looked pretty good for tonight's party..?

Anyways

Anyways... 😳 BACK TO THE STORY

Kuroo's POV

I walk into the party and it smells like alcohol and shit already, loud music banging and of course Bokuto runs to get drinks and starts to get fucking drunk like always.. my eyes spotted on this one tall girl she had long brown hair and a pretty red dress "damn she's hot" I thought as I walked over to her "Hey whats'up" I said as I stared into her beautiful hazel eyes "Hiii noOOthing!!" I could tell she was drunk and pretty much unstable her breath fucking stinks like shit shes drinking to much "yikes.." I said under my breath "wHAAAT? I can't HEAR you SORRY SIR!" She screamed as the loud music starts to play louder and louder, I walked to the couch and started to get bored "fuck this party is shit nothing fun to do-" my thoughts got interrupted by two girls sitting on my lap "w-what the hell?" I was so confused what the hell is this do I look like a chair? Or a handsome beast everybody wants? "Heyy why don't you come with us upstairs~" the blonde one said grinding on my lap "finally something good happening fuck yes" both of the girls grabbed my hands and took me upstairs in a empty room with one big bed, lucky day I guess..

Nobody's POV

09:35

Kuroo woke up his head banging and aching "ugh fuck.." he groaned as he stands up and looks down at the bed "right I had sex yesterday... what the hell is wrong with me"
He started to put his boxers on and dressed up and he was heading out of this messy house full of drunk and sleeping people, before he could leave the room one of the girls gave him her number "please call me next time if your ever in the mood~" she said while clinging to his arm "whore.."  Kuroo thought he just nodded as respond and left the house dragging Bokuto with him "why the fuck are you so heavy bro!" Kuroo whined as he put Bokuto back in the car seat he didn't respond back because of course he was sleeping after all the partying and drinking last night, Kuroo drove Bokuto home and parked his friends car in the right place and started to walk home alone in the middle of the morning "I fucking hate this town.."

Kuroo's POV

I got home safe and pretty much tired my head was still aching, I changed to comfy clothes and grabbed my phone quickly and added the girl from yesterday to my contacts "eh..what should I name her on my phone..maybe.. 'Hot Girl From The Party' yes perfect" I said proudly "maybe I should send a message to her..?"

Kuroo's Phone:

Kuroo
Hey did you enjoy last night at the party? (;

Hot Girl From The Party
excuse me I think you got the wrong number?

Kuroo
Wait what..? So you're not the blonde girl from yesterday at the party?

Hot Girl From The Party
I mean I have blonde hair but I'm a male and no I wasn't at a party I was gaming last night?

Kuroo
Oh god I'm so sorry-

Hot Girl From The Party
it's okay.? Bye

Kuroo
Yeah bye.
seen 10:15

To be continued..

A/N
Hi guys thank you for reading chapter 1!! Means a lot to me thank you again I appreciate it! Btw I'm so sorry if my grammar is bad, my first language isn't English):

Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

Chapter two is out now!! >:D
Thank you guys love y'all 🥺💕💕