"Happy Birthday!"

I woke up not to only hear the birds chirping, but the sound of delighted children playing in the grassy fields, next to my home. It was my birthday,such a wonderful way to start off my day. Listening to the beautiful sound of nature. My bed seemed messy again, almost if I'd been rolling around too much. Mother said a proper young lady should always have her bed tidied, no matter what time of the day it was. But I strongly disagreed, children tend to have their rooms, or anywhere they go somehow left messy. It's quite hard to try not to have the house a whole entire mess. My mother and father have taught me well though. I'm an only child as well, so taking care of the house is not that much of a pain for our maid. I sometimes feel bad for her, having to clean the whole entire house.
I decided it was about time to head downstairs. I'd already spent a rough 10 minutes thinking about an awful lot of things. I pulled the ruffled sheets off my legs, and got out of my bed, my mother and father had given to me last year. I pulled the curtains apart from each other, that were above my bed, and walked out. I looked to the left of my room, and saw that my window curtains were open. My mother must have opened them for me, so I could look at the trees and grassy fields outside of our house. Nature is such a beautiful thing. The flowers bring you delight, and smell very nice, the trees sway in the wind, the birds song a beautiful song, and the grass is a beautiful light green.
I quickly walked over to my dresser, which is to the left of my room as well. My bed is in the middle of the room, with light pink curtains around it, there's a pink and white rug as well under my bed. There are three windows in my room, one to the left, directly across my bed on the wall, and two on the wall behind my bed. My dresser is to the left of the window on my left wall, it's painted white. I have a toy box to the right of the window on my left wall, stuffed animals pouring out of the box. A few stuffed animals are lying around the room, mostly bear and panda ones. On the right side of my room, I have a book shelf, with two chairs on both sides of the book shelf.
I then figured I could probably keep my sleep clothes on, since it was my birthday in all. I walked away from my dresser, and went up to my bedroom door. I opened it walked out of my bedroom. I've always loved the paintings my father put up on the wall. They were paintings of the sky, or nature. And he knew I loved that. He admires nature too. He's always been fascinated by it. All of the creatures, plants, all of it he found very astonishing. I started to walk down the long hallway, filled with paintings and signs explaining it below them. I then went down the long spiral stairs, I've always loved spiral stairs, they were quite amazing.
I came downstairs to see my mother and father waiting in the kitchen, next to the strawberry cake they had made for my birthday. The cake was most likely supposed to be a surprise, but I had seen them prepare it the other day. I still wanted to act as if I hadn't seen them in the kitchen so the surprise wouldn't seem useless, so I came down the rest of the stairs acting extremely tired. I rubbed my eyes to go along with the act. Once I got close to them, they all looked at me with big smiles on their faces.
"Happy Birthday dear!!" They announced.
My father seemed very excited, he must have had something special for me.
"Oh mother, the cake looks amazing!" I told her. She looked so proud of herself, that's the type of thing my mother would do. I was wondering if I could eat cake for breakfast though, I've never been able to on my past birthdays.
"Since you're turning 10 dear, I am allowing you to have the cake we've made for you for breakfast." My father decided. My mother gave him a stern look.
"Oh but she'll get sick, we can't let that happen on her big day!" She worried. My father gave her a reassuring look, so my mother let it go and allowed me to have cake in the morning for my birthday.

The cake was delicious, the strawberry taste really stood out. I wiped my mouth with the napkin beside me, cake had gotten all over my lips. I could only have one piece, but it was fine. My stomach probably wouldn't be able to handle it anyway. My father then came and sat right beside me, his eyes gleaming.
"So Alexandra, I've been eyeing this gift for a bit now, and thought you'd love it so." He told me. I was quite excited for what he had for me. I was guessing it was a dress, I loved dresses, and I wore them almost every day. He then pulled a gift from behind his back, and set it in front of me.
"Go ahead dear, open it up."
I started tearing the wrapping paper, desperate to know what was in side. I pulled the last piece off, and to my surprise, it was a doll. Almost identical to me.