chapter one

Emma's pov

        I walked lost in thought though the halls, trying to understand what my teacher ment by "girls are girls and boys are boys". Suddenly, I felt I had hit something soft, but still flew to the ground. I looked up to see the school bad girl, Lizzy, wearing a white shirt that had so many holes you could see her bright blue bra and booty shorts that cut off right before her undies. I mudderd "Sorry". She studied me for a minute, mudderd something rather colorful then said "Whatever" You started to walk around her but she grabed your arm. "You know where chimestry is?" "Yeah, B hall first room left side" "Uh thanks or . . " she trailed off.

        Lizzy's POV

        I looked in the mirror at myself and took out a cigar, lit it, smoked, and walked out of the gilrs bathroom. I walked though the hall minding my own bisness when something crashed full-force into my breast. I looked to the ground to see Emma thomson, everyone had crush on her, including me, but she was'nt lesbian. to hide my attraction I muttered "fuck" as she said sorry."whatever".She started to walk away but without thinking I grabed her arm and said "You know where chimestry is?". She replied and I said "Thanks or . . ." I did'nt want people thinking I've gone soft. Then I walked away to meet Aiden, my best friend to ditch class and get an "Adult drink" even though we were'nt old enough, we hade a connection with some seniors.