Form and OC

Tala Voleuse

26

Female

Wolf

Being the descendant to a line of master thieves and a line of lawmakers isn't easy

Being the descendant to a line of master thieves and a line of lawmakers isn't easy. It's even harder when you're the last member, and use both families' techniques for crime. Tala Voleuse was born to the Voleuse family, lawmakers from France. Her mother was Native American, but she passed away when she was little. After that, Tala was raised harshly until her tenth birthday, when the Fiendish Five broke into her home, and... Well, let's just say she ended up at the same orphanage as Sly, and the two became close, like brother and sister. Looking up her history when she and her friends left the orphanage, Tala learned that the Voleuse family was pretty corrupt, and her mother came from a family of master thieves, that trained in that kind of work to survive, having butted heads with the Voleuse family for decades. Her mother's sudden death made more sense. So, Tala decided to learn more about her families, both sides, and get their techniques, so the Voleuse family could have a new start, and her maternal family would not be forgotten to time.

Crush: Open