GIVE & TAKE

Boo Seungkwan should never be allowed to host a party ever again.

It always— always just ends up as a karaoke session and him getting upset that Seokmin somehow manages to score higher than him. Then he would go and get sulky and cling like a koala on poor Hansol's arm.

What a baby.

But Jeonghan would never say that to Seungkwan's face. Because the party might be boring and Seungkwan might be a brat but Jeonghan will always see him as his adorable little cousin.

Jeonghan felt the couch dip. He side eyes the stranger who's a little too close for comfort and is weighing on him. "Want some drink?" Jeonghan almost fell for the stranger's smile but "nope im taken."

"Suit yourself." The stranger shrugged. "Im Seungcheol by the way."

"Yep, still not interested."

Okay well the guy is hot and all but Mingyu— Kim Mingyu, his boyfriend is sex personified.

So thank you very much, but nope, pass.

After some time, the stranger— who we shall call as Seungcheol— has disappeared after Jihoon had dragged him on the second floor. Jeonghan is still stuck watching Seungkwan and Seokmin battle it out in karaoke.

He really shouldn't be here in the first place. He didn't want to. Seungkwan is old enough to party on his own and he's not really the best chaperone and parental figure to ensure that nothing hanky panky will happen... but he needed an out from his apartment. Correction, theirs. Because it reeks of Mingyu.

Okay, he's hiding from him.

Because somehow, everytime they see each other at home, it would always end up in a fight or a rough make up sex and as much as Jeonghan looooves the latter, it's just so exhausting dealing with the aftermath.

So tonight, he hides. And hopes all of Seungkwan's friends will behave.

He felt a vibration from his pocket.

From: Mingyu

Sorry, Hannie.. but we're over.

Well, fuck.

So he stands up and looks for someone familiar in the crowd. When he doesn't find him there, he moves to the second floor and almost immediately spots his target near the bathroom. Perfect.

Jeonghan storms— honestly, fuck Mingyu for breaking up with him over text, and pushes Seungcheol into the bathroom. "Yo what the—"

"Take off your pants."

"Huh?"

"Are we gonna fuck or not?"

Seungcheol's reply was to push Jeonghan against the wall and his mouth harsh on him. Now normally, Jeonghan isnt really the type to sleep around. And as much as he wanted to hold on to whatever's left of him and Mingyu's relationship, months and months of frustration and never ending arguments had signed them up for an eventual end. Mingyu knew it. He knew it.

He was just too cowardly to call it quits.

And now Mingyu beat him to it.

Over text.

Fuck you, Kim Mingyu.

Seungcheol's demanding kisses snapped him out of his thoughts. But then he pulls away, "Shit, I don't have a—"

Jeonghan was quick to untangle himself from the other man, walked to the sink and opened Seungkwan's mirror cabinet. There's always a stash there.

"Wow how did you know—"