Where Is Damian?

Summary: Bruce wants to know where his son is so he drags his sons, the Justice League and Damian's team along. He regrets it, majorly.

“Where's Damian?” Bruce asked his sons when they entered into the watchtower with their teams and Damian’s team.

“We're meant to know where the brat spends his time?” asked Jason, shooting his father a glare.

“Sorry, no. We thought he was with you.” said Dick, apologetically.

“Speaking off, we haven't seen him in a long time.” said Gar, looking around as if hoping Damian would appear out of thin air.

“Same with Jon. He seems to disappear at odd times and always comes back extremely happy or extremely smug.” said Clark.

“Hrn.” grunted Bruce before moving over to the monitor.

“What are you doing?” asked Kori, moving over to fly next to Bruce.

“I placed a hacker on him.” said Bruce shortly.

“Does the demon know?” asked Tim, a cup of coffee in his hand.

“No. And you're not telling him.” added Bruce, shooting his sons a look.

“But won't little brother feel betrayed?” asked Cassandra, moving to stand next to him. He heard the people around them curse but he just smirked slightly.

“And what if he ends up needing saving?” asked Bruce, looking softly down at his daughter, cowl still on.

“True.” she said before moving to stand back next to Tim, taking his cup of coffee before throwing away. Tim didn't try to protest against Cass.

“Batman I think you might be slightly protective. Damian can candle himself.” said Diana, placing a hand on his shoulder. Bruce just grunted again before a beeping on the monitor went off.

“Got it.” he said before moving over to the red mark and zooming in. It was near one of the lake houses and Damian’s family looked on in confusion. What would Damian do in a lake house?

“Aren't there cameras in that one?” asked Jason, moving to stand over next to his father. Bruce nodded before putting the camera.

~Lake House~

Damian sat there fuming slightly, wanting to kill his boyfriend.

“Here you go princess. I hope it's up to your standards.” mocked Jon, placing a tray of biscuits on the coffee table in front of Damian.

~Watchtower~

The watchtower exploded into laughter from Damian’s team and his brothers as well. Even some of the adults couldn't help a smile.

~Lake House~

“Burn in hell, Kent!” yelled Damian, hiding his face in his hands. Jon rolled his eyes slightly before moving over to Damian and picking him up bridal style.

“Are you still pissed?” he asked a blushing Damian.

~Watchtower~

Damian’s brothers stopped laughing and began glaring at Jon, hoping with just their eyes they could kill him. Bruce kept trying to shut down the monitor but he couldn't. Victor lied back in his chair, smug. Sometimes you've gotta love technology.

~Lake House~

“What do you think?” snapped Damian, moving to wrap his arms around Jon's neck.

“If it helps you look adorable.” Jon said unhelpfully, earning himself a wack across the back of his head.

“I'm not meant to look adorable!” snapped Damian, squirming in his arms until Jon complied and put him down. He still kept an arm wrapped around his waist.