Chapter 1

Leana's POV:

"Mistress, you father is calling you into his office" sabi ng intercom. I marched going to my fathers office.

*office*

"You cant do this to me dad!" I cried. I cant believe he's sending me to Philippines. Does he hate me that much? "Whether you like it or not your going there. You've been kicked out of school again. I dont know where to put you anymore!" He shouted back frustratedly.

Tumakbo ako paalis ng kanyang office at pumunta sa music room.

He is the most inconsiderate father. Why cant he see that I just wanted his attention? Hes always about work, work, work. He forgot that he has a daughter. Sana nandito si mama. I miss you mom.

I wiped my tears and opened the piano.

Mr. Hamilton's POV:

Ever since her mother died, she'd been nothing but trouble. What would Leah be doing right now?

*sigh*

I went out my office and saw a maid "Where is she?" I asked. "Im sorry master, but I dont know" the maid answered and bowed and went away.

I went to her room and knocked but no one answered. I heard a music. Could she be there?

I went up the music room and peeked inside.

Pretty pretty please

Dont you ever ever feel

Like your less than

Less than perfect

Pretty pretty please

If you ever ever feel

Like your nothing

You are perfect to me.

She ender her song, closed the piano and she started to cry again.

I dont understand her. Im suppose to be the one being frustrated because Im the father. Im sorry Leanna, but your going to the Philippines. Its for your own good.

"Dad, how about my cars?" I asked dad. "They're already there. You will be living at our mansion there. I've already put 1 Billion in your account. By baby, just be careful there" he said and went out our private plane.

I just let out a sigh. I know that he will not change his mind now. I guess Im really going to Philippines.

Buti nalang I never stopped using their language kaya alam ko.

For this 8 hours of plain ride. Im gonna introduce myself.

My name is Savannah Leanna Lorraine Hamilton. One and only daughter of the Billionare, owner of many resorts, hotels, cars, name it we got it. And right now, Im heading to Philippines to continue my 'studies'. I have brown long hair reaching until my hips, hazel brown eyes, I'm 5'4...Oh yeah, German-Filipina ako. If you were wondering.

I wonder if what school Im going to. I hope there are no bitches there like my old school. Im tired of them being pussies. I want some actions.

Oh I forgot a little info, Im a warfreak.

One time I got kicked out of school for burning the guidance office. I got pissed of because the old geezer keeps on touching my hand and sending me there without any reason.

"Mistress, we will be arriving after 3 hours" said the stewardess. I shooed her off.

---

Pagdating namin sa airport ay sinalubing kami ng isang Hummer na limousin. Oh how I love the color. Its white.

"Welcome, mistress" sabi sakin ng chauffer ng limo. I just nodded and pumasok na ako. Bahala na sila sa mga gamit ko.

*ring ring ring*

Dad calling

Me: Dad..

Dad: Be careful there Leana. Dont make troubles again. I already enrolled you to your new school. You'll be goign next week.

Me: 'Kay dad. Bye

Dad: Bye

-----

"*COMMENT PLEASE. BUT IF YOUR TOO NICE, VOTE ALSO*"✌