Untitled Part 1

Hey everyone, im Rebecca and i will let you in on a secret. My father is a werewolf so that means... oh my god! I am one too! just kidding,i already knew that. Some things I like to do are, well, what normal dogs do. I mean, not like licking your butt and chasing cars and barking. Wow i just noticed that i do nothing like a dog. I guess my older is the total opposite of me.

Oh yeah i am 14 and my brother is 16.And extremly immature. He eats my old bedsheets and my clothing too(like i said, he is just like a dog). His name is Rocky and he is so annoying. But my sister Clawdia is like my best friend, we do everything together. We go shopping, skating, and walking. Wherever you see me you see her. She is 15 years old.

I love my life but not when i go to school because school,me and my family do not mix.We have to hide our ears and our tails which is not fun, but my sister does it really good because she is very fashionable. She wears a cool hat and she made these pair of pants that looks really wicked and casual she is also popular. I am the more tomboyish wolf and shes the girlie-girl city wolf.

I also have a friend from school who is a normie and she doesn't know my secret. I want to tell her but i dont know when to do it. She keeps saying she wants to come to my house but she cant because i dont know how my parents are going to be with her. Her name is Isabella and she is very pretty and an awesome best friend.

January 10th 2002

Dear journal,

Ugh my brother just ate my soccerball. The pink and black ball I got for my birthday. Stupid rocky has to be mean and childish.

Love ya,

Rebecca W.

While i am having trouble trying to keep my secret, my brother gets to go to a wolf school. Ugh he is so lucky.

Mom and Dad said that they only had enough money for one pup. My brother is a jock you know a basketball and football player. I play soccer and field hockey and my Sister? The only sport she plays is shopping.

Ok school was "FUN" we have the swimming unit in gym. What do i do? i've asked my sister but she is no help of coarse. My parents said "just dont go to school." i know, but i will have to make it up or i ill get a zero.

My brother is pretty cool apparently to all his friends he has. I think one of his friends likes me. His name is Brandon and he is actually a wolf. My parents like him too and is actually making me talk to him.

Wow. Well today was a weird day.uh i guess this is goodnight.

so school was fun. i didnt swim today and my parents called the school and told them that i could not swim. And i got a surprise when i got home! My friend Isabella was in the doorway and my parents were standing next to her.All i could think of was "great shes going to be scared and never going to be my friend again!" Then i realized she's not mad and so i took my hat off. She thought it was cool.

After that, me and brandon got to know each other better and isabella got to come over more. Yay!

so yeah, i guess this is the end. Bye!