Bears

Author's Notes | It took me too long to post it and I hope you can forgive me for taking so long

Author's Notes | It took me too long to post it and I hope you can forgive me for taking so long. I did my best! Hope you like the final result and it can worth the wait.

Universe | Vikings

Pairing | Björn x Reader x Rollo 

Info | Viking Age AU, requested by anon

Words |2098

Warnings: SMUT, Explicit content.

The little giggles coming from his nephew's room attracted his tired ears

The little giggles coming from his nephew's room attracted his tired ears. That visit to Ragnar's hall wasn't his favorite - it was not that Rollo wasn't an established duke in Frankia with all his richness and a marriage to be envied, sprinkled with three beautiful children enough to prove his manhood as fair and strong as his older brother's one. Plus, the sureness of his paternity over his brother's elder "son" in his heart, Rollo couldn't say Ragnar's success over Kattegat was really a thorn in his foot. Yet, to be there wasn't his favorite trip - after all, he wasn't the one to raise the boy he saw turning into a man under his brother's fatherhood and, despite his skills on Björn's way to fight, it was still as a son of Ragnar his firstborn would die asserting himself.

However, he couldn't deny what he learned. Björn couldn't deny Rollo was there for him when Ragnar wasn't and the many things his "uncle" had to teach him maybe weren't over yet.

Sweet Y/N.

The door was semi-open - almost an invitation, maybe deeper than your eyes over him the whole party he just left. Björn's new woman was gorgeous, but you were too much of a woman for a single man, and Rollo could see it in your eyes. He could hear it in your sighs inside Björn's room he slowly invaded to find his nephew exploring your beautiful naked body bathed by the light of the moon from outside.

Your eyes landed on him, but you didn't say a word. If you want him out you would have yelled or at least said a word that could call Björn's attention from your skin to the invader in his room. But you didn't.

Instead, you kept that heavy gaze, and your silence was what caused Björn to raise his eyes towards his audacious uncle standing beside his bed.

"I didn't know you liked to see, uncle," Björn provoked.