Chapter 1- the start

Hi my name is Cadee, this is my first book so I would really like your feedback. If u get to wondering. This has come from past experiences. Starting out Ashton is four. Hope you enjoy.
Ashton's POV
"Derrick let me help", I scream at my brother. I just stand there, wishing I didn't do that. He starts to yell at me. when he looks at the floor, I get an uneasy pain in my stomach. As he steps on the handle of the shovel, I start to flinch. My movement being to slow, it comes flying up smacking me in the face, like a frying pan.
My dad come running over, he inspects me like a bug. He quickly realizes my mouth is poring out blood, and I have a gap in my chin that is big as a eraser. He grabs me like a sack of potatoes and starts running. As he was running, I could feel the wind blowing in my face, trying to hide my identity. we came crashing in our house, like a stampede of wild animals, alerting my mom. He enters the bathroom, staggering all over the place. He sets me on the counter, then starts pulling crap out of cabinets and drawers. Siting on the cabinet with gashes in my face, gets me to think a little. out of all the things I can think of as a four year old, I think "why did I do that? Why can't my life be normal"
I didn't realize it then, but that was the start to heartbreak, disappointment, anger, and a whole lot of regrets.