Chapter 1

I laugh as Spencer starts telling me about work. "You guys seem really close." I comment. Spencer sighs and nods. "Yeah I couldn't have asked for a better team. You know Becca, I want to introduce you to them, I really do-" He starts going into this conversation again.
   "But you are worried about how the team will react if they don't like me. I know Spen, I get it. It is just like how I haven't mentioned you in an interview yet because I don't know how people will react. You don't have to explain yourself. I mean if you were embarrassed of me..." I trail off in a teasing tone. It goes right over Spencer's head.
   "No! I'm not embarrassed of you! I could never be, you are so perfect and-" I decide to cut him off again. "I'm teasing you. Calm down doctor." I tell him with a giggle. 

  "Oh." He says. "Excuse me, I will be right back." Spencer tells me before walking down the hallway. 'I can't believe how lucky I got with Spencer.' I think to myself. A knock at the door pulls me out of my thoughts. I adjust my dress before walking to the door. I open it and I am surprised by the people there. Six people are standing on my doorstep.
   "I thought you said Pretty Boy lived here." One of them mutters. The man has a darker complexion and is well built. A colorful blonde woman leans closer to him.
   "I thought so too..." She whispers. "Can I help you?" I ask.
   "Do you know where Spencer Reid lives?" An older Italian man asks me. "Yeah this is his house." I say with a smile. Confusion ripples through the group. Spencer comes back and walks over to me.
   "Hey Becca, who is at the..." His voice trails off as he stares at the strangers.
   "I don't know but I am thinking you can tell me that." I say while looking at him.
  "Pretty boy, who's this?" The well built man asks. Spencer stays silent and it is clear he is contemplating his answer.      "Why don't you all come in?" I say.
   "Oh Rebecca maybe we shouldn't do that." Spencer says nervously. 

   "I wasn't asking you. You all can take a seat." I say while moving out of the doorway.  They walk in and sit on our couch.
  "If it is not okay we can leave." A tall man with dark hair says.
   "No it's fine. You all were going to find out eventually." Spencer says before taking a seat.

  "Oh my god, you're Rebecca Carter!" The blonde colorful women exclaims. I laugh lightly and smile at her. "Alright, well, this is my friend Rebecca. Well she is more than a friend but I don't really-" Spencer goes into a nervous ramble. I take his hand a smile at him. "My name is Rebecca Carter and I am Spencer's girlfriend." I say.  "My man!" The muscular guy exclaims while hugging Spencer. "I'm Aaron Hotchner and this is Emily Prentiss, Jennifer Jereau, Penelope Garcia, Derek Morgan and David Rossi." Aaron introduces me. Penelope comes over to me. "I'm so happy Reid finally found a girlfriend!" She squeals before hugging me. I smile. "So how long have you two been together?" David asks. "2 months." I say. "Actually it is one month, twenty seven days, 13 hours and  27 minutes." Spencer corrects me. I send him a look. 

  He smiles at me

  He smiles at me. "Thank you for that Spencer." I say with an eyeroll. "I like her." Emily says with a small laugh. We all take a seat and start talking. "So what do you do for a living?" JJ asks me. "I am a singer with some modeling on the side." I  say. "I knew your name sounded familiar!" Emily exclaims. "Wait if you are famous, how come it hasn't been in any magazines?" Penelope asks. "Well I have tried really hard to keep it on the down low so that Spen can do his job." I answer. "How about you two come to the bar with us?" Aaron(who I found out likes to be called Hotch) asks. "I'm fine with that, are you?" I ask Spencer. "It's not really my crowd,  but I will make an exception for you." Spencer says. I smile at him. This night has just began.