Meeting them

Izuku's pov

I woke up up another day of shit I got dressed and walked down stairs. When I got there GET THE FUCK TO SCHOOL said my as you could tell she was drunk.

At school

I went to class and sat down then bakugo came WHY  YOU JUMP OFF THE ROOF as bakugo left class 1A laughed at me. I thought to myself why shouldn't I bo one love I thought again.
After school I decided that I was going to take the long way home  I was in the alleyway when someone touch my shoulder. I turned to see shigaraki w-w what do u want  I want you to join the league he said with a smirk  why would I do that we can help you get revenge and you have to go a date date with me and dabi I blushed and said ok I kinda always had a crush  on them. Fine I said what day today at 9:00 meet me here o-o-ok bye cutie as  he walked away with a smirk on his face.

9:00
My mom found out and made me were a slut outfit

A/n just look at his suit back to the story

When it was time I met with themwhen they seen me they blushed but I could also tell there was disgust in their eyes so were are we going I said nervously. To a place me and dabi own I blushed they chuckled we went in the restaurant you know u didn't have to dress like that said dabi to be honest my heart broke I wanted to cry but I couldn't they would think I am a baby. When we went inside  it was beautiful.
2 hours later
I have to go to the bathroom I got up and went when I got to the bathroom I started talking to myself to courage me up. When I came out I was about to walk to the table when I heard dabi say why do he dress like that he looks like a slut shigaraki sighed i don't know I told him to dress cute not like a slut now shut up before he here us ok said dabi I ran back to the bathroom.
30 later I came back to the table my cheeks was red you could tell I have been crying what's wrong said dabi nothing I replied as I turned my head come on please tell us said shigaraki WELL MAYBE IF YOU DIDN'T CALL ME A SLUT  I said crying I got up and ran they ran after me but couldn't catch up to me

A/n
Poor Izuku

This was izuku costume