Hold My Hand.

Laura was getting ready for the concert. She was going with her best friend, his name was Henry.

He wasn't really a fan, he just listened Laura talking about them all the time, and she wanted him to come with her to the concert.

He remembers her excuse to make him go with her: Rydel, the only girl who was in the band. He could never say no to his best friend, so he agreed.

Laura was wearing black ripped jeans, a grey sweater which had he R5 symbol in it, and red vans. She was wearing a red beanie, her hair was naturally wave.

She definitely wasn't a girly girl. She liked to skateboard, acted like herself, hated tight dresses and short skirts. Oh, and she hated going to the shopping mall.

"I'm ready, dude" Laura said, jogging downstairs.

"You'll have to play video games with me every day for three months as a punishment" Henry said, teasing her.

"Is that really a punishment?" She raised her eyebows. He laughed.

They went outside and got inside his car. It was a little far, so Laura turned on the radio.

"Man, I'm so excited" Laura exclaimed, hitting Henry's arm. He groaned.

"You are really strong, ya know"

"Whatever" She rolled her eyes and looked out the window, waiting for the time to pass.

Surprisingly, the time went by fast. They arrived at the local of the concert, and went to the Meet & Greet line. Yes, they were going to the Meet & Greet.

Henry was looking at Laura, who was almost exploding. She was so happy.

"Calm down, Laur. We don't want you to die right now" She stayed quiet. 

A few people went inside the room where the band was. Laura and Henry were next.

"Henry" She said out of breath. He widened his eyes.

"You can go now" A security guard said. Laura gasped quietly and walked behind Henry.

He was worried about her, what if she had a heart attack?

They entered the room. Laura suddenly relaxed, their presence was comfortable.

Rydel was the first, so Laura hugged her. She wrapped her arms around the famous her tightly, crying silently.

"Awe, don't cry baby girl" Rydel said. Laura pulled away.

"You are beautiful" Laura said. She was even more beautiful in person.

"Thank you, loved your style" Rydel smiled.

Laura hugged Ratliff next, while Henry hugged Rydel.

"Look at Ross' face when we pull away" Ell whispered in her ear. Laura widened her eyes because she was talking to him.

"And you, make a move on Rydel" She said, pulling away. He laughed and nodded.

Laura looked at Ross and saw his look. He was staring at her like she was a diamond,  like she was the celebrity and he was the fan.

She hugged Rocky next, while Ratliff and Henry did a handshake.

"Yo girl" Rocky said hugging her, like she was his friend. Laura laughed and pulled away after a minute "Yo boy, wanna hang out sometime?" She said doing a boy voice.

"Only if we go to the mall" He said with a girly voice and bumping her shoulder. She laughed and rolled her eyes.

Riker was next. Riker. Man, he was taller and his hair was just so fluffy.