Yellow

Fuck you yellow,

You're an angry soul. You're arrogant and too proud. Your life is not the only one and it is far from perfect. You put yourself on this pedestal and condemn those who don't think you belong there. You think you're so wise yet you're the most intolerant person I have ever met. You judge everyone that you view as different, you twist the narrative to always be the victim, you are not a good person. I know you've been hurt and I know you don't have any love around you. You've finally become the villain this world set you up to be, but only in my reality.

I don't care, but I do. You were my closest friend. I was so careful to not step over any boundaries with you. I didn't want to lose you again, but inevitably you saw my lifestyle as a worthless. Maybe it was because I didn't need you, I was living a life outside of you, and you didn't like not being the center of attention. But that's not it, we were meant to fall off. You have always had an ugly soul. It's why I disliked you so much when we met, why your stubbornness was so fucking annoying. You haven't grown, you have only experienced more things. You are the same person who fought with me about medication because your fat shaming father had more credibility than me. Like my mother didn't grow up with a nurse and a doctor.

You want to hide behind the narrative that I wasn't open minded about your god? Sorry, "G"od. Sweet girl no, I couldn't care less about what you think happens to yourself when you die. You disrespected me by looking down on my spiritual beliefs, you're a disrespectful slime of a human. You disrespected my culture, my mother, and my coping mechanism through trauma. But yes, you're the victim, like always.

I can't believe I let you get to me like this. I tried to help you grow into a better person from the criticism I gave you, but your nasty ego made you think it was an attack. I pray you get better, but I also hope I am never around to see your karmic debt. You're a very ignorant person.

You don't deserve to identify with the hero characters of shows anymore. You're a villain, you're vain, arrogant, and controlling. You aren't open minded to peace, you aren't accepting of all people.

And with this I hope you never return to this book again, you've wasted enough of my time.