Chapter Nine, Attack of the Ponce and the Trial

(Outfit above for end of chapter)

Chapter Nine, Attack of the Ponce and the Trial

It was several weeks later that the enchantments and security measures were put to the test as several times Lucius tried to get in without much luck until it all went quiet for around two weeks, putting them all on edge. It seemed despite all of their protective measures there was still a flaw in their plan, Thor. The sweet but oblivious God of Thunder who only wishes to help those he sees as his dear friends had zapped a hole in the enchantments, thinking Lucius (disguised as someone much younger) was an intern who was late to his first day. Unfortunately Thor realised what he had done she who he had allowed into the building a little too late, when Lucius transformed his features back and stunned the God.

"Why thank you. I'll be sure to let Potter know who handed her over to me." Lucius said smirking as he walked through the front door. Only to be encased in a metal cage and unable to do magic. "What is this?!" Lucius snarled as he tried to summon up joe magic only to feel a void where his magic once was.
"I believe that would be an ingenious cafe, I myself cooked up." Tony remarked. A vicious smile on his face as he strolled into the basement where Lucius had been transported. Narcissa appearing behind Tony along with a revived Thor, both of which were glaring angrily at the blonde ponce in the cage.

"You see this is what happens when someone threatens my family." Tony continues as he casually paced in front of the cage. "I will go to any lengths to defend them and using Thor to try and kill them, now that is just low." Tony said as he shook his head mockingly at Lucius which just enraged him further as he muttered under his breath about killing everyone. "So, Thor would you like to do the honour?" Tony asked holding out some cuffs that were made of the same metal as the cage.
"With pleasure Man of Iron." Thor said with a nasty smirk as he entered the cage pinning Lucius to the wall with his hammer while he cuffed Lucius in Tony's version of magic suppression cuffs.

"You would side with Muggles Narcissa? I am disgusted with you, why did I ever marry you?!" Lucius shouted once Thor had left the cage and it had been locked behind him once more.
"No Lucius I side with family." Narcissa snarled. "I wonder that about you myself and you are the one that is disgusting and you should known that it's not wise to cross a Black." With that she left the basement only to return a moment later with the Head of MACUSA and a number of Aurors who took Lucius back to MACUSA where he would be put on trial and sent through the Death Potion.

***

Riley-Mae relaxed in her seat as Lucius was led out of the chamber to the room with the Death Potion, under a number of guards, Tony's cuffs still in place and Thor who would make sure he didn't escape and would actually go in the Death Potion. Twenty minutes later Thor returned and with a nod of his head Riley-Mae felt all the tension leave her body, almost leaving her boneless in her relief, she was finally free.

"Come on Mae, let's head home." Narcissa coaxed as she helped the young woman stand an leave the Ministry. "How about some therapeutic shopping while Andy and Draco have the kids and Tony is running some errands?" Narcissa suggested.
"I'd like that." Riley-Mae agreed smiling softly at the older woman.
"Great. I've never got to go shopping for a girls day." Narcissa said happily as she linked Mae's arm. Knowing what Tony had planned and even though he was a smuggle Narcissa approved as he was good for Mae and the children.

"Neither have I." Riley-Mae admitted.
"Let's make the most of it then." Narcissa remarked as they went into the Wizarding Street in New York, Cross Alley and headed straight for the beauty parlour, 'Beauty Divine'.
"Hello my names Melissa. How can I help you today?" A bubbly short witch greeted them as they entered, who had short dirty blonde hair and brown eyes.
"Hello." Narcissa greeted. "Lady Potter-Black-Peverell and I would like our hairs done and mani-pedis."
"Right this way ladies." Melissa said leading them into the back where it was private, gesturing them to the two white leather seats that had plump plush cushions before leaving the room.

She came back a moment later with four brochures and two glasses of Elven wine which she placed in the trays besides Mae and Narcissa before handing them the brochures.
"Have a look through the brochures to see what you'd like. If you find anything just touch your wand to the picture and the magic in the equipment will get right to it. If you need me just call." Melissa instructed before she left once more.
"Mae, pick whatever you'd like this is my treat." Narcissa said firmly as she looked through her own brochure touching her wand to the picture after a few minutes.
"Thank you Cissy." Riley-Mae said gratefully as she looked through her own brochures.

After a few minutes Riley-Mae decided on a curled half up half down style with the sides twisted back in a intricate style, pink french manicure for her nails and pink pedicure for her toe nails. They also decided on getting their makeup done too so Riley-Mae had natural eyeshadow with winged eyeliner and deep red lips stick.
Whereas, Narcissa has her blonde roots touched up and slightly curled, blue and grey ombré nails, natural makeup and finishing off with pink lipstick. Once they had both finished and paid (paying for each other's treatments), they headed for Madam Celeste's High End Robes an Dresses shop, that was only catered to witches and had everything they could need. After half an hour of looking around Mae found a beautiful red dress with a slight plunging v-neckline with black strappy heels which she was rather uncertain about.

"Mae, why don't you try it in. You will look lovely in it." Narcissa suggested. Riley-Mae debated for a few moments before heading into the changing room. She was thankful the preservation charm on her hair and makeup that would last several hours, so they wouldn't get ruined while she changed out of her small dress and robes she wore to the trial. Placing her things on the bench she slipped on the dress using her magics to zip it up at the back before sliding her feet into the shoes.

Glancing at herself in the floor length mirror she was shocked that it actually looked nice on her, but she also didn't like that it showed all of her scars. Sighing she hesitantly undocked the door and stepped out into the waiting room where Narcissa was waiting.
"Oh Mae! You look absolutely stunning!" Narcissa gasped. "Red is definitely your colour. Though this green one would suit you much better as it would bring out your eyes." Narcissa exclaimed as she handed over a beautiful green evening dress that had a slight plunging v-neckline and had a glitter belt around the middle and some dark grey strappy heels.

Taking the dress and heels back into the changing room Mae changed out of the red one and hanged it back up before changing into the green one. She fell in love with it instantly and it made her wish she had someone to help her when she was younger. Exiting the changing room she saw the smirk Narcissa was wearing and knew the woman had already purchased it.
"That's the one. It suits you so well Mae. I've already purchased it and the red one for you. Now slip the red one, the black heels and your clothes into this bag as tong will be waiting for you at a restaurant." Narcissa said handing over the bag.

"Thank you Cissy." Mae said gratefully bringing the older woman into a hug surprising her slightly before she returned the hug tightly.
"That's okay darling." Narcissa said rubbing Mae's back.
While Narcissa and Mae were having a heartfelt hug, across town Tony Stark was purchasing the ring he'd been looking at for a while now. As he left the jewellers getting into his car to head to the restaurant he was meeting Mae at, e was completely oblivious to the reporter who had captured his picture while purchasing the ring. It would seem their engagement (if she said yes) would be announced either tonight or tomorrow without their consent.

 It would seem their engagement (if she said yes) would be announced either tonight or tomorrow without their consent