Stolen Kisses

Kageyama had never been Oikawa's favorite person. Scratch that Oikawa didn't even like Kageyama. Oikawa called him 'Tobio-chan' and constantly teased him in a childish manner to the point Iwaizumi would have to threaten him. This was all for a reason though. Since middle school days, Oikawa has always felt inferior to the so-called genius setter Kageyama. The stress that built up underneath him as he tried to subdue the idea that natural talent always triumphed over hard work. It came to the point where Oikawa nearly punched Kageyama. If not for Iwaizumi stopping him the boy would have left with a black eye. With time Oikawa eventually got over his inferiority complex but this annoyance of Kageyama still remained even in their college days. At practice matches, their teams would have with each other Oikawa would occasionally be seen evidently trying to at least put up with Kageyama's presence. His teasing and sly comments of him have dropped to a minimum. His teammates and close friends were a bit shocked at the sudden change even Kageyama seemed a bit unnerved about it. They all linked the change to Oikawa's strange frequent trips to the Karasuno campus but no one really questioned him about it. It's not like the change was bad. So when people heard that Oikawa had punched Kageyama during a college party it was pretty much a great shock. Of course, the first to run to the scene was none other than the silently declared great Oikawa Tooru caretaker and childhood friend Iwaizumi.

Iwaizumi pushed himself through the crowd until he emerged at a group of Karasuno volleyball club members attending to an injured Kageyama. An ice pack was on his swollen cheek and his lip was slightly bleeding. The one holding the ice pack to Kageyama face noticed his presence. He think he remembers his name is Sugawara. Iwaizumi promptly bowed and apologised, "I'm deeply sorry. I don't know what's gotten into that idiot." The other two took notice of his presence he remembers the short one as Nishinoya and the monk as Tanaka.

"Ah, don't worry it's not serious, " Sugawara turned to Kageyama, " and Kageayama is somewhat at fault as well."

"How?!" Kageyama shouted over the ice pack and winced a little in pain.

"Never mind that," Sugawara pressed the ice pack harder on his face.

"If you don't mind me asking," Iwaizumi started, "how did this exactly happen?"

"Well," Kageyama hesitated and took a deep breath, "I was having a drink with Hinata,"

"The freak spiker?" Iwaizumi questioned.

"Yeah," Kageyama continued, " and maybe it was the alcohol but I started remembering my friend saying how he kissed a guy and it was good and I was curious and Hinata was there so I just kissed him."

"You did what!" Tanaka and Nishinoya synced while Sugawara sighed.

"Are you sure it wasn't Shouyou that punched you?" Nishinoya gave him a hard glare.

"I'm sure," Kageyama said sternly, "he pushed me off anyways and before we could say anything I felt someone spin me around and then Oikawa punched me.

"What about Hinata? " Tanaka sounded worried as the small crow was nowhere to be seen.

"I think I saw Oikawa drag him away somewhere I was in a real daze," Kageyama answered.

Iwaizumi didn't feel like the story added up. There was still something missing. Then again he felt something has been off with Oikawa since the beginning of the school year. "He has Shouyou!" Nishinoya grabbed Kageyama by the collar.

"Why didn't you tell us?!" Tanaka shouted, "we need to save him!"

"Hinata is fine," Sugawara said firmly stopping the movements of the two, "I already went to check on Hinata," Sugawara blushed slightly, "and he's fine and already left."