PASSION'S TIDE - CANDI'S EROTIC ISLAND ADVENTURE WITH HER EX-BOSS.

As the boat sped to the island, it splashed water over Candi. She shivered as a result, but not because it made her feel cold. Quite the opposite, in fact it made her hot; brought back one particular memory that clutched at her centre.

Her boyfriend and his buddy had run away from work and convinced her to do the same. They  all went to Las Cuevas beach, on the northern coast of the island. Not wanting to be seen by the masses, her boyfriend carried them to a little hidden cove, by the fallen almond tree, known mostly to the villagers.

It was a magical place, where the fallen almond tree had fought for life and stretched its branches over the water, and since it was in the middle of the day, in the middle of the week, they had it all to themselves.

Clad in her bra and panties alone, as a result of their spontaneous decision, Candi spent a very sex charged day under her boyfriend's, bolder by the minute touches, and his good friend's ever increasing watch. Truth be told, even though back then she probably would not admit it; his gaze turned her on.

As they bathed under the outdoor shower, at the back of the primary school, in the dimming evening, Candi's boyfriend got even bolder, when he unhooked her bra and pulled down her panties to "soap" her up properly. 

As his big hands passed over her tingling body, she noticed that his friend, who was supposed to be keeping watch, so no one could disturb them, was ignoring the last part of his duties, and was merely just keeping watch. Her stomach knotted and her nipples grew very hard as she saw his eyes ablaze as he watched her and her guy.

Shy at first, Candi hid her sexy brown skinned body behind her guys hulking frame.
But as his hands became bolder and started sliding to her secret places, she grew braver. So when they dipped between her legs, to slide along her slit, she reacted by grabbing on to his stiff rod... with both her hands, shifting to the side so his friend could get a better look. 

The guy crunched his cock in his pants with his hand, and Candi grew wetter, and it had nothing to do with the soft rain water pouring down her silky body from the wide rose of the shower's head.

Wide head was just what was on Candi's mind, as losing all inhibitions now; she bent at her waist to capture her guy's rock hard cock in her hungry mouth.

She licked him slowly at first, but soon got into it as she saw his friend drop his shorts to start pulling at his member. Wanting to put on a show for him, Candi shifted her guy some more so the friend could get a good view of her sexy ass and wide open pussy.

All inhibitions gone now, Candi slobbered on her guy's dick. Her spit running down his shaft, her hands rubbing her cunt between her legs, she needed to be fucked right now.
Sensing this and battling his own feelings of impending relief at Candi's sweet mouth, her boyfriend popped his cock out of her, to easily lift her frame up into the air, allowing her to come rest on his skyward pointing member.

Looking over her shoulder, she saw that his friend had lost all shyness, and was very close to them now.

Her mind involuntarily instructed her cunt to react by clenching tightly around her boyfriend's cock, and he moaned in ecstasy as she slid down and reached the thick base.

A couple of quick pumps of his hips into Candi, and her boyfriend shot his load deep inside of her. Not for the first time, he had come too quickly and disappointed her. In the past she had been comforted by the fact that she was able to please him so, but this time she needed more, she needed cock, and in her animal lust, she did not care where she got it.