Meeting the first times

There was this boy name Harry he thinks that he's a normal boy but one day he got a letter from a bird it said dear pottor meet me at the lake at 2:am he thought it was a trick so he went he needed to sneak out so he did he seen a boy named Draco mafloy draco said hi my name is draco so Harry said hi he explained why he brought him here Harry was  a bit confessed and he said why do I have this scar on my head so he explained so the next day they meeted again and draco said it's time to go to the school so Harry packed his stuff at 3:am and they went on dracos broom it took a while so the we're at hogwards and he brought him there they went to bed and fell asleep but one thing they fell asleep in the same bed they woke up and the parted blissing so Harry went to the washroom and dracos was Whispering try not to catch feelings all over again but little did he know Harry was hearing him so he blushed and he said hey draco do u have a crush on someone and he said um-ah -uh n-n-o-o our loud and he said uh sorry no I don't 🤐 and he stared laughing and said u do 😂 the bell ringed they went to the same class together and class was over so they got a text by the popular people that there's a party at there house so they went the hot dressed up and got ready and went to the party so there were partying drinking having fun but they got to drink and draco and Harry kissed and went to the room took off there t-shirts and said are u sure u want to do this and Harry said yes 🥵 graded each other and took off there close and stared doing it -Harry uhhhh🥵- -draco come on yes 😳🥵- they stopped and fell asleep together and the next morning they woke up and said what the fuck and looked under there blanket and they looked at the door and seen the popular people staring at them -popular girl holy shit that's hot - and draco and Harry said GET OUT  and the got out and and Harry said am so sorry and draco said am not 😏and Harry said what and draco kissed Harry and the hooked bug for awhile and the got dressed and Wales out of the party they got to the dorms and got new clothes and went to class Harry was sitting with Ron and Ginny and ron said what's going on with u and draco  😏 and harry said oh we did some stuff 😳 -Ginny no u guys didn't u guys had sex 👉👌- Um yeah 🥴- Ron said holy shit 🙀- so class was over and draco and Cedric had a fight and Harry said what's going on and Cedric said is is true that u and dracos has sex and Harry said yeah why and draco whispered on Harry's ear and said hey let's flirt and make him jealous so Harry said okay - draco said did ithurt when u fall from heaven -Harry said no I rosed from hell - Cedric said woow 💀 -draco said oh that explains why your so hot - Cedric said shit fuck you u Guys don't deserve watch other me and harry were met to be - - so Draco got mad and punched Cedric - so Harry and draco went running to the dorms and liked the door and stared making out and they fell asleep at 9:am .theend..