one

Minjoo pov

It was lunch time when chaewon decided to came over . Yes , she is your crush . It has been four years seen she first time came to your house . She is your sister , chaeyeon friend . Ever since that four years , chaewon would always came over , sometimes they would study , play and talking .

"Chaewon ah you're here ! Come in like usual !" . I was at the kitchen when she came and ask for a water . "Hey minjoo " she greet me . "Hey chaewon unnie " she smiled " May I have a glass of water ?' I nodded and give a a glass of water . " Thank you minjoo " and I blush after that . It always been like this .

I went to the living room with a plate of apple for them . Chaeyeon unnie saw it and say thank you to me and chaewon smiled at me . I sat at the couch and played with my phone . I was scrolling thru my twitter when suddenly my sister phone rang that make me startled .

She took her phone and excuse herself before she went to the balcony . I peeked thru the plate that was already empty and decide to wash it . I went to the kitchen and wash it . After I finish washing , I went to drink water . When I'm in a middle of drinking water , im aware of a present behind me and a hand suddenly touch my hips . I whimper at the touch . As I was wearing short clothes , the hand slightly touch me skin . I realise that the hand was going down to my short . And when the hand stop at my womanhood place , I felt cold and I can't breathe . The hand started to rubbed my womanhood and I accidentally moan and the water that was inside my mouth was splashed inside the cup .

"awwwh such a waste of water " I heard.

No one pov

The person continuously rubbed minjoo's and she was already a moaning mess . It was the first time minjoo had ever experienced this so she didn't bothered to look who did this because she was in too pleasure .

"aaahhhhh~ aaahh~aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh~ ooh m-my ggodd aaah~ aahhhhh " she was in too pleasure until another hand went to her breast , the hand went inside minjoo's shirt and rubbed her stomach first then proceed to rubbed minjoo breast thru her bra . Minjoo's moaning start to become loud and can't stop the moaning . " uuuuh ~ aaaaaah ~ ooh m-my ggodddd ~ that feel soooo goood ~ " while her hand went to the table and gripped it .

Suddenly , "chaewon ah !" make the hand stop its work and pulled out quickly . The person then took the cup of water that was in minjoo's hand and drink it . "ahhh the water is soo good " while licking mouth . Minjoo that was shocked found out that the person was chaewon . Minjoo's eye widening and gasped . She put her hand on her mouth . Chaewon then winked at her and whisper " was that awesome , babygirl? " with a smirk . After that , she went out the kitchen and respond to her sister .

Minjoo who was still at the kitchen was panicked and surprise . The person that she was crushing for four years touch her ? " OMGGGG!!! IS THAT EVEN REALLL !!!! " she think inside her heart . After that she went out to the living room at saw no one . She then proceed to sit at the couch and decide to watch a movie .

Minjoo's pov

As the movie was going for a few second , I'm aware that there was a present beside me . I continue to watch the movie because it was a good movie . But then , I felt that there was a hand touching my tight . I turn around and saw chaewon unnie was beside me . She look at me and smile like nothing had happened . We continue to watch and her hand was going higher higher to my center . I tried not to breath and was shocked.