🔥Forms And Rules🔥

Cover credits : shivikamadlover

Hey Everyone!!!

As we know that most of us want to know more and more about favorite writers. We want to know their experience and take inspiration from them. Even I want to know more and more about some of my favorite writers.

So here I present you a platform where I will be interviewing your favorite writers. You can request for anyone's interview(even your own). You can also ask for interview of any of your readers if you want them to start writing.

So you just have to fill a form and follow some rules. I will approach the mentioned writer and if he/she is ready to give interview I will take his/her interview.

Rules to be followed

1. Follow this account Mishri_Sweetest_Girl

2. Add this book to your public reading list.

3. Add this book to your library (you want notifications na?)

4. Give a shout-out of this book in your conversation box.

5. Be patient. It will take time to interview. I am not a machine.😂😂

6. If possible inform your favorite writers that you have applied for their interview.

Forms

Writer(s)/Reader(s) 's username whose interview you want :
Tags(minimum 5, Maximum as you wish) :
Rules followed :
Any questions you want to ask from your side(you can ask as many as you can type 😂😂):

Follow the rules, fill the form and get a chance to know your favorite writers.

You can also ask for my interview i.e Khushi_Agrawal 's interview if I am your favorite writer. But in that case Khushi_Agrawalwill answer only those questions which you will fill in the form.

Thanking you

Love you all a lot.

--By :🔥Mishri🔥