Chapter 1

⬆ ABOVE A PIC OF TAYLOR⬆

Welcome to the life of,

Taylor Mae Caylen.

Also known as the girl that posts covers of her self on YouTube, sister of O2l member Jc Caylen, girl from texas? Does that ring a bell? No? Okay, okay, i gotch you.

Well this is the story of her life.

-----------

I put away the last of my belongings in the tour bus for vidcon, instead of getting a hotel for everyone, they got tour buses. Claiming it would be 'easier'.

Well i guess they sorta had a point...

I walked out of the little room from the back of the bus and was greeted by a couple of my friends.

There was 5 tour buses with 4 people in each.

There was 6 stops, and each one we stayed atleast a week.

One off day, per stop. There was one day of performances, one day of meeting fans, and another few days of traveling.

So yah! The event didn't start until tomorrow and I was bored as hell.

I walked out of the bus, and went inside the venue, where everyone except me was at, well that was until now.

50% of the people i already knew, but the other half? Ive heard of them, just never ment them in person.

I waltzed over to Andrea, who was in a deep conversation with her twitter. If that even made sense...

I tapped her on her shoulder, and she turn around and gave me a hug.

"Who are half these people?" I ask as we pulled away from the hug.

She looked around, and started whispering off names.

"You already know all of o2l, there is maggie lindemann, Carter reynolds girlfriend, aka my queen. Lycia Faith, Mahogany *lox*, Nash Grier, Cameron Dallas, Taylor Caniff, Dillion Rupp, Matthew Espinosa, Jack Gilinsky, Jack Johnson, Aaron Carpenter, Grant Landis, Casper, Courtney (Selfie C), Zoella, Hayes Grier, ThatsoJack, Lohanthony, Jenn, Lia, Alfie, Jack Dail, Luke Korns, Mikey Murphy, Payte Parker, (Princess) Lauren, Arden, Shawn Mendes, Sammy, Nate, And yah, you basically know half the ones I just said, and ohh Jacob Whitesides." She said

"Oh, He is kinda cute..." I laughed

"Who? Jacob?"

I nodded and opened up twitter.

"Awww, he is a cutie,and a nice boy, but be careful"

"You sound like my mom when you talk lile that... But what do you mean by be careful? It's not like we will ever become a thing"

"You say that now.... Lets go talk to the others" She said, grabbing my arm and dragging me over to the others.

"Hey Lia" I smiled giving her a hug, alone with Kian, Trevor, Connor, Ricky, Sam, and lastly my brother. Justin Cloud Caylen.

"You excited? Yah know this being your first year at Vidcon" He asked, russling my hair.

I slapped his hand away from my hair.

"Not the hair!" I said elbowing him

"Oww, that hurt"He laughed, holding his side, where i elbowed him.

"Take it like a man, you pussy" I laughed

"Slayy Gurl Slay" Trevor said high-fiving me.

I laughed and Jc, flipped me off, as i gladly returned the gambit.

"Key-yuhn!" I smiled, jumping on his back.

Me and Kian were close friends, and we would never date due to him being my brothers best friend, and we wouldn't wanna ruin such a nice friendship...

"You should walk with me to get some food, since i'm a fat kid that NEEDS to eat." I shrug

"What ever your not fat, your beautiful just the way you are" He laughs

I blush at his comment, and look a way, glad that he cant see me since im on his back. Jc heard kian, and glanced over at us while kian started to walk to the stairs, since all the food was upstairs in a room.

"Dont drop me Lawley!" I shrieke, as he pretended to drop me.

I slapped him arm and he just laughed.

"I wouldn't dream of ever hurting you Taylor" He added

"Uhmm... Thanks?" I laughed nervously.

He just chuckled and jumped off his back as we made it into the room.

I grabbed a small slice of pepperoni pizza, and a Root Beer Soda.

"Want anything?"

He shook his head, and laughed.

I looked around the room confused as who he was laughing at.

I gave him a confused look, and he walked out of the room, still laughing.

I shook my head and continued eating mt food when he walked in.

Im inlove with emojis, Justin Bieber, Jacob Whitesides, Matthew Espinosa, Cameron Dallas, and Kian Lawley, Hbu?

Also, Ariana Grande Is my Queen ALSO TAYLOR MAE CAYLEN IS PLAYED BY BETHANY MOTA BUT HAS THE VOICE OF LIKE TAYLOR GOMEZ AND ARIANA GRANDE AND I COULDNT DECIDE SO WHEN SHE IS SINGING ILL TELL YOU WHAT 1 SHE SUPPOSED TO SOUND LIKE IN. AND FOR YOU PPL READING THIS STORY FOR JUSTIN ONLY, HE GETS INTO THE BOOK LATER! I PROMISE IT WILL BE A WHILE BUT ITS GUNNA BE GOOD! WE GUCCI? Yah? Okay!