chapter one: meeting each other

Shrek could feel the fresh crisp air on his green skin,he looked around at his swamp. The bubbly green and brown goo in his water made him smile nothing could get better than this. Shrek was content; that was until a slim thicc polition walzed in...
                 Justin Trudeau pov
I could see a beautiful shade of green in the distance."u-um excuse me b- but may I have some directions please?"I was lost so I had to ask this handsome,chonky man for something, anything! And yes I will admit I just wanted to hear his voice but this place, it just seems so romantic.
                     Shreck pov
A small man was walking toward me, he stuttered his words and must have noticed me. Although I was hidden, he looked decent so I walked toward him the closer I got the more I ran, I had to get a closer look. He asked for directions but instead i gave him a place and time to meet me at.
              Justin Trudeau pov
A PLACE AND A TIME! I think he just asked me out and I dont even know his name, is this a dream? It's too good to be true! Oh! I wonder where we're going! Maybe a hike, a chuck-e-cheese, or maybe even a kids playground in the middle of nowhere!I feel like I could fly, fly with the large green prince that I've just met! I must get ready for him and fast i have until 5 to be there and then he'll pick me up.
                       Shreck pov
I put on a skirt,button up shirt,knee high socks and a small tie. "Perfect"i say "just enough innocence" I get into my onion shaped Toyota Corolla I remember one thing to make the night perfect. "Oh no! I forgot my slippers!" I ran back inside to only find that my slippers have been taken! How could he have gotten them he was never inside? unless...
               Justin Trudeau pov
"What to wear,what to wear?" I thought sitting on my bed. "I know!" I stood up and walked over to my closet and pulled out a sequined suit and a pair of sequined slippers. I head out the door and wait for him at the bus station.
                      Shrek pov
I drive to the bus station, and see the thicc polition in the distance, I drive up and he gets in. "Hi" i say politely. He waves, "hello" he replies "buckle up" I say. He buckles his seat belt "obedient,I see" he smiles and let's out a small laugh. "Haha, I guess!" I speed off making his door close quickly. "So, where are we going?" He asks sounding slightly turned on. I answer "you'll see"...