julia actin weird

Chase and Julia were on a picnic. They wanted to go on a date. "Hi." Said chase. "hi back"said Julia. They love each other very much :))). "what are you doing tomorwo" chase. And then jukia said "ok". 

After Julia said "ok", Chase was confused. "What do you mean? I asked what you were doing tomorrow." "Ok :)).", said Julia in an eerily deep voice. "Are you ok?"Chase asked. Julia just smiled and stared. "Bruh." said Chase. He started crying while Julia did the floss.

Chase couldn't sleep at night following that day. He stayed up wondering why Julia had changed suddenly. Was she a robot and for some reason revealed her true colors? Was he going crazy? These thoughts haunted him until he mustered up the courage to ask her what the deal is. He planned on calling her and asking heron another date at the same spot. Time skip to the next day. Chase took a deep breath before pressing the call button. He hasn't spoke to her since their last date. Julia answered on the first ring. "Hello Chase Devineaux. I have been expecting you.", said "Julia". Chase almost dropped his phone from the pure terror he felt when he heard her voice. It was extremely low. "W-What are you?" "I am your worst nightmare.", Julia said. But her voice came from behind Chase. He spun around and almost fainted at the sight. Julia was not 5 foot 2, but 7 feet tall. her hair was long and dark, covering her face. She wore a long white dress with no shoes to cover her terrifyingly long feet. Before Chase could get a good look at her, Julia lunged at him!  To be continued.....