Chapter One

Now I'm not really good at punctuation and stuff but I'll write what I can so try not to be that much of a Grammer nazi.

See I was a normal guy that was raised right I learned manners early I went by yes mam and yes sir and ladies always go first and that you will treat them the best you can well that's what gets me in most of my trouble. See I treat them all nice but what I've come to understand in this world is that women only really want one thing someone who will treat them right and will care about them and every single one of them I try my hardest to treat them right as long they deserve to be treated right but all women need love and we'll I've also learned what love really is love is the long nights of talking were you go out if your way just to see someone or just to talk to them that's what love is when your in math and you are sleeping in class and your dreaming of her well that's love and you know what it sucks because that basically means I can fall in love with anyone and they can with me because I was raised to treat them right  and you don't stop until they are finished and we'll I never know when there finished and I enjoy talking to most women because well they're mainly misunderstood and people judge most women wrong.