*:・゚✧Weiss's Birthday~! (Freezeburn) *:・゚✧

The gang was celebrating Weiss's birthday. The girl couldn't refuse an awesome party for her 18th birthday. She wore her absolute favorite icy looking dress, keeping her white hair into a ponytail. Weiss was enjoying the laughter, smiles, etc. She found it very entertaining how Yang Xiao Long was like at parties.

Currently, The ivory haired girl watched as the golden blonde continued to drink and drink, like the party girl she was. Ice blue eyes rolled themselves. It was only to be expected, It is Yang after all. Weiss thought, holding back a cute giggle.

Lavender eyes met Weiss's. The blonde tilted her head slightly, raising an eyebrow. "Why are you staring and laughing at me~?" She said, taking a sip of her beverage afterward.

The ivory haired girl laughed softly and pointed to the few empty bottles of alcohol that were consumed by Yang. Yang giggled and stuck out her tongue. "Ahh well...gotta give this party a big ya-"

Weiss cleared her throat and shook her head. "With a big yang?" She sighed. "You and your puns..." They both started to laugh a bit more. 

"You gotta admit, It was pretty good."

"Nope."

The blonde began to pout a bit. "Don't be a buzz kill, Weissy!" Yang took another sip after saying that. She tried to hold back her laughter, watching the girl's reaction right in front of her. It was a funny reaction. Weiss stiffened and blushed slightly at the unfamiliar nickname.

"W-Weissy...?" She mumbles, ice blue eyes looking into lavender ones. Another laugh escaped Yang, nodding. Weiss shrugged and simply expected the nickname including the slur of her friend's words.

"Anyway, how does it taste...?" Weiss asked quietly, watching Yang's eyebrow raise up at the question. Yang scanned her suspiciously. She had two ideas what she meant by 'taste' but...which one was she revering to? She means...the alcohol...right? The girl asked herself, then nodded in response to herself.

"I hope your talking about the alcohol." Weiss started to blushed immensely, waving her hands in front of her face. Yang grinned and winked. "Just kidding~!" Weiss rolled her eyes once again.

"W-whatever, I meant the a-alcohol, idiot." Yang patted her back, giggling. The warmth on her cheeks felt a bit stronger for some reason. Weiss felt as if...Yang was talking to her more than usual. It was really nice, she had to admit...but only to herself of course.

"You're a bit blushy there, Weissy~" Yang said, her words continuing to be slurred.

"S-shut up...you're just really drunk..." Weiss said, begining to hide her rosy cheeks. The blonde that was sitting next to her only grinned. The sliver haired girl just looked away quickly. "Don't grin at me..."

"Buzzkill~" Yang whispered into her ear. The embarssed reaction she got from the girl made her laugh, backing away. As funny as it was, it was pretty cute and quite attractive to the blonde. She smiled, watching Weiss's face turn red.

"I-idiot..."