Time Spent in the Darkness (student/teacher one shot)

The walls around us, dark and gloomy felt as if they could consume us both into one flesh. I smirked at the thought, my eyes sauntering over to him, ravishing every inch I could possibly see. His tongue reached out quickly, licking his lips and then biting, as if the thoughts in his head were too much to bear. I could see how intense his eyes were as I came closer,seductively. I finally reached him, my hands snaking up his arms and to his neck, and I could feel him shudder beneath me. His hands quickly grabbed my waist, forcing me against him, and I sighed in sweet pleasure at the feeling of him so close to me.  

Our eyes were connected, almost as if our souls could become one, when finally the same thought occurred to both of us, verifying that we were one. Only our lips were evident now, electricity pulling us closer. Finally, as I moved in closer, the shadow of his face becoming more prominent, self control had disappeared.  

I almost screamed as he slowly moved with me, my need to touch him hurting me inside and out. My hands moved roughly to both his neck and head, and I forced his mouth down unto mine, the sound of his growl making me push him against me longer.  

Our lips moved in sync, the feeling I had, almost long forgotten. His tongue licked my bottom lip, after a mere second and I opened my lips to let him in, where he consumed my entire mouth for his taking. He finally moved away, allowing me to breath to focus on my exposed neck. He sucked harshly, licking every inch he could. I sighed in contentment whispering "finally" as the thought struck me. He sighed, as if to reply, and returned to my lips, consuming me once again. I moved my hands away from his head and toward his shirt, my fingers sneaking underneath, lightly touching just under his belly button, his skin trembling in response. As I went to touch his chest he abruptly pushed me, hard until I roughly contacted with the wall. My head hit it softly, but his lips were persistent, his hands taking my wrist and planting them above my head, making me vulnerable. I tried not to pretend that I loved every minute of it, my teeth grazing his lips, then biting excitedly, my breathing becoming labored. I could hardly speak as he moved to my neck and then collarbone. Only an "I love you. " was what I could manage, other than that I was sighing 

along to the rhythm of my pounding heart.  

Finally, I couldn't take anymore, letting my wrists go unbound, and I pushed them up his shirt, feeling every muscle as if to memorize every shape of them. I went to take the shirt off, the cage of the material not allowing me to do as I pleased. But he stopped me once more. Grabbing my wrists once again, only this time to my sides. He kissed me slowly, lovingly this time, my knees becoming weak, but before I could fall he held me in place with his body. I almost cried out as his lips left my sore and bruised ones. I pouted, my eyes looking at his. He smiled in reply, "I have to teach a class soon I think. " he whispered, pecking my lips quickly.  

I laughed, grabbing his hand as I followed him towards the door. "And I think I have that class next too. Try not to stare at me too much this time." He only smiled, opening the door for me, letting the light overcome the darkness and my heart reacted to his bright green emeralds. I kissed him, slowly, as if to savor his lips so that I could remember the way they felt as I stared at him teach the next hour. "I can't wait to do this again later Mr. Preziotti. " I said. He nodded, his forehead against my own, our breath one and the same. "Me neither , future Mrs. Preziotti. " I smiled, feeling the diamond engagement ring on my left ring finger, the happiness of the secret engagement filling me again. " better not let the other students hear that," I whispered, kissing him quickly before I ran out back to the main hallway, trying to wash away the love sick look on my face.