Excuses

3rd Person POV

Adrien and Mari open the door just to find Lila and his father, talking on the couch. Though the dumb couple didn't understand what they were talking about, they were oddly curious and suspicious. They both looked at each other awkwardly, in silence, only hearing the whispers of what Adriens father and their none beloved classmate.

Once Lila saw the two of them, she looked happily at Adrien but not at Marinette.
Geez, why does Marinette have to be here.. Lila thought to herself. She got up from her seat and hugged Adrien "Heyyy Adriennn!!" Adrien let out a small sigh, barely even noticeable. "Hi Lila.." he pushed Lila off gently and looked at his father.

"Umm, so why is she here? Ive got to finish the project with Marinette, Nino and Alya.." Adrien tried to make it sound as nice as possible, and didn't want to seem rude to his father. "She came here to tell me that you two and the rest of your classmates were hanging out and throwed a "birthday party" of some sort and didn't invite her. Is this true?" Gabriel gave both of them a cold stare.

Marinette felt awkward, she just stood there silently, shivers going down her spine. Adrien looked at the short blue eyed girl, then quickly turned back to his father. "Yes father, but we arent the ones who planned it. I dont know who did, but they forgot to invite Lila so-"

He got interrupted.

"ADRIEN AGRESTE I DONT WANT YOU MAKING THESE STUPID EXCUSES TO ME! GO TO YOUR ROOM. AS FOR MARINETTE, JUST DO WHATEVER THE HELL YOU DO ALREADY" Gabriel yelled, making the house shake. He closed his eyes and then opened them to face Lila.

"Pardon me for that, I am sorry for my son. He'll make it up to you by going on a date with you this friday at 7:00pm." Gabriel sighed. Adriens eyes widen and look horrified. He didnt want to go on a date with his worst enemy. "Adrien, until then, you're grounded" Adrien nodded, eyes wet.

He walked up the stairs, Marinette close behind him. He went in his room, inviting Marinette in. "See you then Adrien!!" Lila yelled from downstairs, Adrien just rolling his eyes at her comment.

"Well, shit."

Where have i been you ask?

Well, ive been in my house since its quarantine. However, I havent had motivation to write since I hardly even watch Miraculous LB anymore. To be honest, I did cry in both ways while watching the New York special that got released a few weeks ago. Thats the last thing ive seen about Miraculous- other then all the weird content about it on my for you page.

So back in August when I last posted the previous chapter, I started to write this one the next day. (Ive only wrotten the first paragraph on that day btw) and then I stopped writing since ive had lack of energy and shit like that. Then around a week after I had to go to a party (yes during a pandemic but i had no choice) and thats when I lost my phone i was using to write this book.

After around 2 weeks of having to use my old old phone, (i didn't remember the password for this one so i didnt write anything) I finally got a new one which was when I started to write my small posts of being back.

I started to write the next 2-3 chapters and then got unmotivated since I kind of made a Kurapika role play account so i worked on that stuff and didnt have time to write due to online school which stresses me out.

But now im back and worser then ever! Kidding but yeah technically thats my life story and explanation on why I haven't been active. But im here now and I hope you guys can forgive me for the lack of content!

Thanks for understanding and thank you for all of the support while I was away! Please take care ❤️

Might start writing HxH one shots idk tho 🤨