Summary

It's almost the end of the year . This year the soon be graduated students, from Class 1-A, B and C of My Hero Academia, have been given a vacation before their graduation. So, they all decided to go to a tour together along with their homeroom teacher.

Now, let me tell me what happened in the last years of their college life in My Hero Academia.

Izuku Midoriya started dating Ochaco Uraraka after she confessed her feelings towards him and thus they both found out that their feelings were mutual.

On the other hand, after Katsuki Bakugou was rescued he started feeling restless for some reason as he got closer to Eijiro Kirishima and soon he realized his feelings towards Kirishima. After sometime they got into some particularly peculiar events, which helped both of them to realize their feelings for eachother and thus started their public "manly" relationship. Their friends and parents were supportive and happy for them. (I'm gonna write a fanfic about this later)

But i can't say the same for the others. Momo Yaoyoruzu and Jirou somehow started going out and so did Hitoshi Shinsou from Class 1-C and Denki Kaminari leaving Hanta Sero in his One-Sided Love. (I honestly don't ship Shinkami) (but this is a story for another time too) But unlike katsuki and Eijiro, their relationship was hidden and only a few people knew about it.

Fumikage Tokoyami and Asui Tsuyu along with Mishirou Ojiro and Toru Hagakure also started going out.

As for the others from Class 1-A, Tenya Iida, Yuga Aoyama, Koji Koda, Rikito Sato, Mezo Shouji, Ashido Mina, Hanta Sero and Shouto Todoroki were still single pringles. Not gonna mention Mineta, cause he kinda got himself a perverted girlfriend who is just as perverted as him named Amai Kaori? Idk. She's Bisexual and you could say they are made for each other. Lmao. 

Anyway, even though they were as single as lonely as pairless socks, they had someone they liked and cared about and that includes Todoroki too. Aaaannnd no, it's not Momo Yaoyoruzu or Katsuki Bakugo or anyone else. Because it's none other than Izuku Midoriya. After the battle against him on sports day at MHA, He couldn't stop thinking about Midoriya. Everything about him amazed him. His enthusiasm, passion, friendliness, bravery, kindness and so on. Shouto wasn't familiar with this feeling. So, he asked his two older siblings about it and found out that he was actually in love with him. 

To other people, Todoroki's feelings were pretty obvious to everyone other than Midoriya and Iida. They were much more dense then a fucking rock. Dude like wtf. How can you two not notice anything?

Anyways so, What do YOU think?

Will Shouto ever be able to confess his feelings towards his first love in this lifetime?

What will happen to him in the future?

If you are curious and wanna know what will happen next, I suggest you to look forward to the story ahead. I really hope it matches your satisfaction, cause that is the main purpose of this fanfic. Honestly I am a big TodoDeku shipper and I don't like some of the ships here. But I decided to write it anyway just for you guys. I am not that good of a writer and I lack motivations. But I still hope you like this fanfic.

 I will be looking forward to your comments where you have to let me know how you feel about this fanfic, don't forget to do vote if you like it! 

Peace out!

-P.S. Jumi ;p

554