Chapter 1.

It was a peaceful day in Morioh for Kira Yoshikage. He was on his way to go see the sea side. As usually, he's not alone. He brought his hand friend with him. When he arrived at the beach, he saw very beautiful skies and beautiful sea flowing. He then saw something in the distance. He went closer to see what it was. It was a person. No, it was a mermaid. Having wounds and bruises all over itself. More likely, it was a male mermaid. Kira went into the water and grabbed the mermaid in his arms. The mermaid had a black tattoo on his right arm, pink long hair with green dots on it. Green thick bracelets on his arms. And with a beautiful purple tail of course. Kira chuckled.

"My, my. What a poor creature you are. Look at all those ugly wounds on you. Maybe I can bring you to my house and heal you." Kira spoke.
"T-Thank you for helping me.."
"You're welcome." Kira started walking back to his house with the mermaid.
"What's your name?" Kira asked.
"Diavolo.. You?"
"Kira Yoshikage."
Kira opened the door and went inside. He put Diavolo onto his bed and hid the hand he had on him. Kira took out a medkit and sat next to Diavolo. He bandaged his wounds and patched them up.
"There we go. All bandaged up."
"Thank you again.."
"Anytime." Kira chuckled again.
"Now that I think of it, you're really cute. And beautiful too."
"........." Diavolo blushed and looked away.
"Hm, do wanna stay with me until they're fully healed?"
Diavolo nodded.
"Alright then." Kira picked Diavolo up and went to the kitchen. He sat him on a chair and opened the fridge.
"Are you hungry?"
"Kinda."
Kira looked through the fridge trying to find something for Diavolo to eat.
"Do you want salad?"
Diavolo nodded.
Kira took out the ingredients and made Diavolo salad.
"Here you go." Kira handed him the salad and Diavolo started to eat. Kira leaned down and looked at Diavolo's tail. He also touched it. Touched it a lot. Diavolo's face was deeply red from blushing. He slapped Kira with his tail.
"Ow!! What was that for?!"
"Hmph! You should've asked for permission! Don't go grab on people's tails like that!" Diavolo crossed his arms and looked away. Kira got up and touched his face.
"I see. What a pesky mermaid you are. Very well."
"Hmph.."
"Oh well, I'll be in my room. Come and walk to me if you need anything." Kira said as walking away.
"W-Wait! You know I can't walk!" Diavolo said as wanting to reach to Kira. But Kira already left.
"...Fine! I don't need your help. I can um- walk!" Diavolo grunted. He was still sitting on the chair, thinking how he should go to other rooms. He's stuck sitting for now.