1

Today was the day. New school fml. I come from America then some things happen, I was sent here all by myself with no one. By here I mean London. I get out of bed. do my hair and makeup and put on some clothes. (Bright Pink shirt, skinny jeans and black vans.) I'm so not looking forward to this. Especially since I have no family or friends here. I jump in my black mustang, and head off to school. I grab my stuff off the car seat and head in the school trying to find my locker.

"Hello you must be Miss America" said a girl not much little taller. She brown curly hair. also I must add she's really pretty. (Btw Rhiannon is not bi sexual, or a lesbian. and I have nothing against gays)

"Yeah I guess you can call me that. But the names Rhiannon, Rhiannon Stone." she giggles a little.

"Mines Jaimee, Jaimee Rae. Give me you schedule and I'll see what we have together." I hand her my schedule. "Hey well looks like we have all the classes together." She still had my schedule and walked away, wtf?. "What are you waiting for lets go don't want to be late do ya?" I follow her and we found my locker. I grabbed everything I need and she showed to class.

"Oh Rhiannon Stone?" Some old man asked.

"Yes?"

"Welcome to class I'm Mr.flexion." my math teacher spoke. "you can sit next to um let me thin- Jaimee Rae." Yes thought I would have to sit next to some freak. after awhile the bell rang and off anther class. Fuck School.

After a while it was time for lunch. Jaimee and I are heading down there now. HOLY SHIT, who the fuck is that Guy? "Jaimee who is that?"

"Harry, Harry Styles. He's nothing but bad news. average bad boy if ya know what I mean. He's hot but not my type. like what y-."

"WHATCH WHERE THE FUCK YOUR GOING! STUPID FUCKING BITCH" I bump into him. I just bumped INTO HARRY FUCKING STYLES AND HE CALLED ME A BITCH OH HELL NAH. Everybody is fucking staring at me. What a great day on my first day of school here (btw Rhiannon came in the middle of the year.)

"Who the fuck do you think your talking to? You better not be talking me. and anyways what are you going to do about it? Hit me? Come big boy FUCKING HIT ME." I screamed at him. Everybody is just standing there not moving just watching closely, every closely. All he did was shake his head and walk away.

"Holy shit Rhiannon, I'm pretty sure your the only person ever to stand up to Harry!"

"I don't take bull shit."

Today went fast. I'm proud. sadly me and Harry have 3 classes together after lunch. I mean Harry is hot yeah but I would never, never date him or fall in love with him.

......................So I thought......................