'8

"Do you like this one?" Lada asked as she held up a long-sleeve dress.

"It's beautiful, just like the last three dresses were." I said.

Lada giggled. "I'm sorry if I'm boring you, I just needed to find something nice to wear for tonight. My husband and I are going to the club." She winked at me.

"I didn't know you were married." I said.

"Yeah, for almost three years now...Hey, you and Czar should come out with us tonight." She smiled.

"I doubt Czar would want to go to the club and I'm not really a party girl myself." I said.

"Come on, it'll be fun. I know you must be tired of being cooped up in that house all day."

I sighed knowing that she was right but I don't think Czar would ever agree to such a thing.

"I would have to ask him." I said.

"I'll doubt that he'll say no to you." Lada said.

I smiled and we continued to shop.

~

When I got home I headed directly to Czar's room and was sure to knock on the door. I waited a few minutes before he finally opened the door. He was wearing a white t-shirt and grey sweats, his usually neatly combed hair was messy and he looked as if he just woke up.

"Sorry to disturb you." I said nervously.

"No it's fine, what is it that you need?" He asked.

"Well Lada and I went shopping today-"

"You went out without informing me?" He asked as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"I'm sorry, she basically dragged me along and I didn't have time to tell you."

He sighed. "Just don't let it happen again."

I nodded my head. "It won't..." I shifted awkwardly. "Lada invited us to go out with her and her husband to the club."

He turned away from me and walked into his room "Not interested."

"Come on, it'll be fun." I said as I walked further  into the room.

He sat on his bed. "No, it will not."

"How will you know if you don't go?" I said as I stood in front of him with my arms crossed.

"Because every time I go somewhere with Lada, something bad happens or Anderi shows up uninvited"

I laughed "Please it'll be fun and you never want to do anything fun."

He sighed "I suppose we can, but we won't be staying out all night."

I began to jump up and down in joy. "Thank you thank you thank you!" I said as I ran to him ready to give him a hug.

Czar put his arms up to stop me 

"No." He said before getting up and walking out of the room.

I sighed before making my way back to my room and sitting at the edge of my bed. I looked down at my phone and bit my lip before dialing my mother's number. It rung about three times before she picked up.

"Zariah?" She breathe into the phone.

"Hi mom." I said as tears began to fall down my face.

"Zariah, we miss you!" She cried.

"I miss you guys too." I laughed slightly.

"When will you be coming to visit?" 

I paused and bit my lip "I'm not sure."