We Win These

Technoblade was very tired of losing to Dream. His rival had bested him in subscriber count, embarrassed his viewer numbers on live streams on his own main platform, and now he's even considered better at PvP. Technoblade felt like it was time to end his streak.

The two were currently in a very interesting position. Techno wasn't really sure how it came to this, in retrospect. You see, him and his rival were currently shirtless, pressed together, locked in a fierce kiss in Dream's private room.

It had begun innocently enough; Dream had invited Techno to join him on his famous SMP and they'd had a close call with a creeper while walking the wooden path to Dream's house. Dream, being easily jumpscared, had jumped and exclaimed "Fuck me! That spooked me."

Techno, never being one to miss out on the chance to make a joke, had replied "I mean, if you insist, man."

This started a theatrical argument about who, hypothetically, would be fucking who. It was a joke, and both of them knew it was inconsequential. It was just the sort of banter they couldn't have while on camera, was all. At least, it was inconsequential until Dream, still laughing, had shouted "I'm not a bottom!" and Techno had told him to prove it.

Techno had found himself being led by the sleeve of his cape to Dream's house, then his bedroom, to do the aforementioned "proving it". Dream's room was lit only by the fading daylight outside, and sparsely decorated; only a rug, a double bed, and a nightstand sat on the wooden floor.

Techno didn't have much time to take in the room, however, as Dream wasted no time in throwing his classic red cape to the floor and made quick work of the buttons on the white shirt underneath, all while promising- no, threatening really- various things he could do to Techno.

Techno had only chuckled. After all, he absolutely did not intend to lose this battle. Techno had just let Dream undress him while helping the taller take off his own green hoodie.

Once they were topless it seemed too much time to wait to remove the rest, so Dream had grabbed Techno's fluffy pink hair and pulled him into a messy kiss. Both were trying to take the lead, and neither was giving in, their tongues battling between them as their breathing got steadily more heavy.

Techno quickly felt the competitive energy they always felt around each other seep into the air. He pressed his hand in the center of Dream's back to press him closer still and made himself a promise. By the end of whatever this was, he would have the famous Dream begging for his touch.

He nipped Dream's bottom lip through the kiss, disappointed when all he got in response was an amused hum and a hand tightening in his hair. He decided to move his hands from Dream's back down to his waist, but Dream just mirrored him, neither breaking the kiss or giving any indication that they noticed the movements of the other.

Their kisses were slower now, less concentrated but just as competitive, as each decided how to beat the other. The game they played had no name but Techno felt a pressure to succeed unlike any he'd felt before. Somehow, this was the only thing worth winning- everything else that had happened between them would be voided by the end of this charade.

Techno decided he would make the first move.

Gently, not wanting to hurt him, Techno pushed Dream backwards against the wall. Dream used his distraction to win the battle between their tongues, taking control of the kiss and smirking into it. That was fine, Techno thought; sometimes you have to lose ground before you win the battle.

It was time to make his next play. He reached down and palmed Dream's bulge through his jeans. He broke the kiss for the first time and kissed alone Dream's jawline until he reached his ear. He nipped it, then whispered "Take these off for me", hoping to fluster him enough to gain an advantage.