Flowers.

I'll love you so hard

I'll love you so deep

I'll make it so that it's hard for you to breath

You are the good word

My gospel

My light

I can't let you go

I need you in my life

Songs of rejoice fills the air

My hands running through your hair

You sigh contently, your head in my lap

Your eyes close as you're taking a nap

You're all I ever wanted

All I ever need

My deepest sin is gluttony

I'm greedy for you

Hungry, it's true

I can never get enough of you

~your secret admirer

Your eyes widen and your cheeks became warm.

You were use to getting poem from an admirer who would always leave you letters at the flower shop you worked at.

At first they were really sweet and you didn't mind them, until they started getting a bit dark in your opinion.

Your admirer would talk about things that no one else knew about you, they would talk about their lustful thoughts of you and you started becoming worried that your secret admirer was perhaps stalking you.

Your coworker Jaemin peeked over your shoulder, his eyes squinting slightly.

"Is that another poem?" he asked and flinched slightly, turning around and nodding your head.

Jaemin sighed.

"What did they say this time?"

"Here." you handed it to him and he read the words before handing the paper back to you.

"You sure you don't want to start staying with me?" he asked and walked passed him, folding up the paper, heading to the employees room, Jaemin following right behind you.

"I'm sure Jaemin. Besides, you and Jeno only have a 2 bedroom, where would I even sleep?" you said.

"With me obviously." Jaemin said which caused you to roll your eyes, shaking your head.

"I'm fine. If anything happens, I'll just go to the police." you said walking past him once more, going right back to the register.

"You and I both know the police won't do shit if your admirer decided to do something to you." he said as he walked up and stood by your side, his face serious.

"Jaemin I-" you started but was cut off as a customer walked in.

Jaemin looked at the customer than back at you.

"We'll talk about this later." he said before heading to the back to tend to the flowers.

A man with glasses looked around, touching the petals of the flowers lightly. His gaze soon turned to you and you watched as the man walked up to the register.

"Uh, hi. I would like a bouquet of gardenias, forget-me-nots and white dittanies please." he said and you gave him a smile.

"Oh? Is this for a lover?" you teased.