Kissing And...WAIT, WHAT?!

Sanji POV
     Luffy raced into the kitchen. "SANJI, FOOOOOD!" I groaned. "Get OUT, Luffy!" I kicked him and he flew into the deck. I heard Usopp giggle, making Chopper laugh. I rolled my eyes at their child-like side. Zoro walked in. "Sup, Ero-cook?"
"What did you say Mosshead?!"
Zoro laughed.
After Lunch
     I was walking through the town of Usang (random) when I felt anxiety begin to creep up. No, shit, shit, not now! I began to panic, looking for a spot to hide until I remembered I was with Zoro. Well and Luffy, but he ran off. Zoro was eyeing me. "What's wrong with you?" He snapped. That just made my anxiety worse. I was gasping quietly, and Zoro was staring at me, alarmed (I think). "Sanji?" I didn't hear him, too lost in panic. "I-I gotta go–" I choked off, running. "Sanji, wait!" I didn't.
     I ran all the way back to the Thousand Sunny and collapsed in the deck. I managed to crawl to the boys' cabin. By now I was choking from not getting enough air. Feet thudded on the deck outside. "Sanji!" The Marimo's voice hollered. Zoro, please, help me! I screamed in my head, not able to verbally reply. I didn't even care if it was him. I just wanted someone to help me. As if sensing I needed him, Zoro burst in.
Zoro POV
    I froze at the sight of the cook. He was balled up, gasping and choking, and tears poured out of his eyes. He was shaking like he was having a seizure. Shit, shit, what do I do?! I raced over, kneeling next to him. I hesitated. I shook my head, disregarding the awkwardness and placed my hand on his shoulder. "Sanji, please, you're scaring me!"
"C-can't *choke, cough* breathe!" He said weakly. "W-what can I do?!" I shrieked. He didn't reply; he couldn't. I hauled him into a sitting position, hugging him to my chest. I felt him tense at the action. "Sanji, relax, it's okay, you're okay..."
      And then I remembered a memory he told me he had about his mother singing a lullaby to him to get his child self to sleep. So I began to sing:
"I'm so tired of being here,

Surpressing all of my childish fears.

And if you have to leave
I wish you would just leave

Cause your presence still lingers here
And it won't leave me alone!

These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real!

There's too much time that time cannot erase

When you cried, I'd wipe away all of your tears,

When you screamed I'd fight away all of your fears,

And I held your hand through all of these years

And you still have...
All of me..."
Sanji's soft snores caught my ears. I smiled softly.
Out on the deck of the Sunny...
Nami POV
     We all stared at the closed door of the boys' cabin. "Was...was that Zoro singing?!" Usopp said, jaw on the floor. "Yeah..." Luffy said also shocked.
Zoro came out, jumping when he saw us. A small blush painted his cheeks pink. I smiled. "You have a nice voice–"
"Shut up." He stalked away. We giggled.
Back to Zoro POV
    When Sanji woke up, I was right next to him, dozing off. "Z-Zoro?"
I jerked awake. "Hey, feeling better?" I asked softly. He nodded, yawning. I smirked. "Good."
"Why are you being so nice?"
I blushed heavily. I mumbled something. "What?"
Another mumble. "Zoro, if you don't speak up, I swear to God–"
"Because I love you!"
Silence.
"W-what?"
"I'm in love with you, Sanji. I have been." I laughed nervously. "You...you never let anyone I hungry. I...I love that. I love how you care for every crew member, even if you don't show it. I love our playful banter. I love how you can joke around hut when it comes to protecting us, you...you don't take any shit. I'm in love with you, Sanji..."
Sanji stared at me after my rant, then smiled. "Idiot. I love you, too." And then he kissed me.
EXTENDED ENDING...
     At dinner, Sanji sat by me. I could tell everyone noticed the change. Sanji poked my cheek, and I glared at him. He giggled. Nami slammed her fork down. "What the Hell is going on with you two?!" She shrieked. I looked at Sanji, and he held up our hands that had been intertwined under the table. "Uhh...this?" He spoke nervously. I laughed, poking his side, making him squeak. He glared at me. "Your glare is adorable." He hit my arm. I laughed again.
    "Wait...you're dating?!" Usopp screamed. "Welcome back to the world, Usopp!" Nami smiled at us. "I'm happy for you guys." The others quickly agreed, even a still-shocked Usopp.
That night, it was my turn to keep watch, and Sanji was snoring into my side. I smiled. Best day ever.
THE END!!!