chapter 1

Hermione's POV     

                                                         Anything from the trolley dear's,  asked the witch, snapping Hermione  out of her daydream.  

                                                                      Some pumpkin juice will be good, she heard Harry say, I'll take some too she said.                                          

                                                                       After they bought there  juice, there was a knock on the compartment door, it was Blaise Zabini.                        

McGonagall wants to see you in the prefect's carige he said.               

Why? Asked  Hermione.

I don't know,  probably something to do with you and the head boy I guess, he replied.                                     

                                                                      A few days ago she got a letter saying that she was head girl and her badge, but it didn't say anything about who the head boy is, so naturally she was very curious.                                 

Quickly she jumped up and followed Him to the prefect's caridge.                                               

Good afternoon miss Granger said headmistress  McGonagall. Good afternoon, I replied.    

                                                                                   I know that you're probably 

wondering why I called you here, I'll tell you that as soon as the head boy arrives, Ah look, there he is.     

Curious, I turned around, only to come face to face with a shocked looking Draco malfoy.                   

YOUR head boy! , I nearly shouted making him jump, with a surprised face,  but was quickly replaced with a sneer.                                                

Why so surprised Granger? ,it's almost like you think that I want you

to be head girl, so you can bother me.

AHEM, McGonagall said, now that you're finished saying hello,  allow me to explain things.

You too will be sharing a common room, and will be required to perform  your patrolling duties together.

What!!??!! Screamed both Hermione and Draco. You heard me, said McGonagall, now I have to go, and please try to get along,  because you'll be setting a bad example for the younger one's if you don't.