✈🌃📖

on a rainy gloomy day a little girl was playing and skipping with a red umbrella when she suddenly bumped into a crying lady crouched on the floor

being a curious little girl she asked,
"why are you crying?"
the lady replied, "its nothing little girl, why are you playing in the rain? you'll catch a cold"
the little girl replied with a huge smile "because I love the rain, my mommy always told me that there wont be a rainbow without any rain, and even though we can't see the sun , its still there hiding behind the curtains of clouds and nonetheless the rain wont last forever, the sun will shine at us again in the end"
the lady has now stopped crying and grinned, shocked what what the little girl just said"your mom taught you well"she replied
The girl now has a frown looking down at her feet she whispered "she was, and I miss her alot especially her lullabys and warm morning hugs"
The lady hesitantly rubbed the girl 's back and asked"where is she now?"
The little girl has a small smile now she looked up the her and pointed towards the cloudy sky "up there, papa told me she is always watching me from there"

The lady started crying again, remembering  the reason why she was there
"why are you crying again?" the little girl asked 
"because my mom and husband died in a car accident today is there 5th death anniversary"
The little girl shed a single tear but still smiling "like my mommy said the rain wont last and the sun will shine at you again, maybe with a rainbow"
after she said that the sky started clearing up and it started creating a want atmosphere. As both of them were laughing.

The lady now stood up from the ground looking at the graves of her mother and husband. She turned back around to look at the little girl but instead say another grave with a red umbrella kept near and with a note that said

"𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙩 𝙪𝙨 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙"