Where am I? (2nd Edit)

Disclaimer: I do not own anything.

I blinked. Once or twice, I found myself laying on something hard, which was weird since I was supposed to be inside my house sleeping in my comfy bed, but instead found myself in the middle of an alleyway.

"The fuck am I..." I mutter.

I stood up and try to understand what was going on when I finally notice what I was wearing. armor (search fate prototype saber to see the armor) and me being the fate series fan I was, I instantly realize the armor I was wearing.

I quickly look around to find something I could look at my reflection with, I saw a puddle of water I got on my knees and I was left speechless...

On the other side of the reflection was a handsome, blonde and green eyes guy staring right back to me, fucking saber from fate prototype king Arthur!

I stay shocked, I felt scared, excited, confuse, and a bunch of other emotions I could not
understand. I mean I was fucking Arthur. The male version form saber fate stays night, I got self insert as him.

Kuro suddenly widened his eyes realizing he was Holding something, something invisible in his right hand.

"Could it be...?"Kuro said himself. Hold the invisible object closed to his face as he concentrated and-

BWOOOSH!

Gales of wind smacked his face, making him stumble backward, the wind dispersion from the unviable object he was holding, he looked up saw The Famous holy sword he has seen in a certain anime.

"Excalibur," he said quietly, the one that's from Fate Stay/Night, That was the last straw to confirm for him that this was real.

"Ok...I think I know what is going on" kuro said....he knew about this this kind of genre, a genre of light novels, manga, and of light novels, manga, anime, and video games that revolve around a normal person from Earth being transported to, reborn or otherwise trapped in a parallel universe or fantasy world. He would have thought about trying to go home, but he knew better that such thing usually impossible. But still....

Shaking my head, I decided it was for the best to find out where I was transported to first. And made my out of the alleyways and took in the scenery in front of me.

A crowd of people going , some wearing different types of weapons on them, clothing that you could call medieval. But that was not the caught my attention the most, no it was there faces and features, some had pointy ears like elf's, others with tails and cat ears, and some short but not too short adults judging by their beards and muscular body's. And other types various races.

Ok...so I was defiantly not transported into the fate universe, I mean sure we had Atalanta who is a cat person or lion? But that's because she decided to be a summon that way!

I finally realize the giant-ass tower on my right, now that I think about it. It look oddly familiar, almost like tower form Dan.....
..

..

..

"No way...you're kidding me Right?."

I was Isekai into the world of danmachi, a anime where adventurers visit the dungeon to defeat monsters and take their crystal shards, which are used to craft magic items, among other treasures; however, they can also be exchanged for the world's currency. The people of Orario which is the city am currently in, join groups called Familia who serve a range of functions from dungeon crawling to crafting items. Each Familia is named after and serves a resident deity. In a fashion similar to role-playing games, the adventurers are grouped into levels, increasing their levels and abilities according to their achievements.